Black Widow CF Slip-ons, Nearly New. $180

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Widow CF Slip-ons, Nearly New. $180

Making some space on the shelf: Here's a set of 350mm round carbon fiber cans from Black Widow. They are beautifully made and light -- 16 lbs down from stock mufflers.

I ran them for 700 miles, then tried a set of similar Delkevics for comparison. Decided to stay with the Delkevics because they are slightly quieter in traffic, and I'm a shy, retiring old guy. It was a tough choice since the BWs are 2 lbs lighter and flow a bit better (based on the effect each had on the 4000 rpm lean stumble I had before shimming the carb needles). And of course, they look fabulous. Depending on your tastes, these could be perfect.

Black Widow gets over $400 for these new. Here's their info page: https://www.blackwidowexhausts.co.uk...on-19335-p.asp

I'll take $180 and go halves with you on shipping. (They will come in Delkevic packaging because that's what I have!)

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by KevinS1701; 08-12-2020, 08:27 PM.

Where you located?
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Southern California.

Comment

Sounds like a good deal.

GLWS
        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Sure is. Should go nicely with my unrestricted BW headers.
          Ship to Perth, Australia?
          Last edited by BillDownUnder; 08-12-2020, 07:40 PM.
          Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.

Comment

Well . . . .

Kind of a lot of trouble and expense, isn't it? For used cans?

Comment

Are they that bad?
              Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.

Comment

Around US$420 delivered to me, new, from BW.

Comment

That's a deal you should take. Retail UPS Worldwide shipment to Australia will cost over $300 from here.

Comment

Wow, that much?!

But ......... you're paying half of it ................

(Kidding).
                    Ok, I may as well go new.

Comment

Yeah, 'fraid so. But you'll like them!

Comment

BW's shipping costs from the UK to Oz is around AUD$20, express. Go figure.

Comment

You should check USPS Global Priority (Not express). I've had good pricing (and reliable service, although tracking gets a bit sketchy on the destination side) from USPS to Asian destinations, I'd expect A/NZ to be similar. COVID will likely slow things down, but what's a few weeks to save some cash.

With flight schedules much reduced these days, FedEx is charging me $11.20/Kg from Shanghai to Dallas. Normal price is around $7.20/Kg. UPS is similarly crazy expensive now. USPS is worth looking at. I'd only send Priority so you get tracking and insurance.
                          “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Just post-whoring now to get past my 1000th post.....

Have a look at this on ebay, incl postage costs:
                            click.

Comment

SLUT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X