Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZZR 1200 spare parts for sale

Gone to Ebay
    Last edited by ZZED; 08-06-2020, 09:30 AM.
    03 ZZR1200

Keen for the LH indicator (turn Signal) if happy to sell separate and post to Australia?
    Always have a go yourself. Remember that a novice built the Ark. And experts built the Titanic.

Comment

Thanks. Post office box 220 WELSHPOOL PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA 6986.

Not urgent.
      Last edited by ZZRRRRRR; 07-28-2020, 06:00 PM.
      Always have a go yourself. Remember that a novice built the Ark. And experts built the Titanic.

Comment

I bought quite a few things from the Canadian folks selling the ZZR parts after they took the engine for the T-Rex. You used to be able to buy a rolling bike with everything except for the engine and speedometer cluster missing for 3000.00 canadian. I've never seen the Bergman oil filter adapter. Anyone here ever use one??

Comment

Originally posted by ZZED
          The shipping costs are $27.75
          Cheers, please send me a Private message with your details and i will transfer the funds.

Comment

Originally posted by rockweiller View Post
            I've never seen the Bergman oil filter adapter. Anyone here ever use one??
            Yep, on both my ZZR and ZRX. Spin-on filters. Pre-fill them before installing. Cleaner, easier. Make sure that your headers leave space for installation and use.
            Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.

Comment

Working...
            X