Hit a deer with My 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit a deer with My 03

seriously considering parting out my 03, hit a dear hard last week, has D and D Fort worth Pipes, complete Givi bag set up, great running motor, great transmission, contact me with parts requests, Will ship parts at buyers expense, nice Corbin seat and original seat

That sucks - hope you’re ok?

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Might be interested in pipes ... would love pics
      and price

Steve

Comment

you don't happen to have an Ohlins rear on it do you?
        Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

Welcome aboard, Moxy - sorry about the get-off

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
          ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

How about posting up some pics and prices?

Where are you located?
            I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

I'd be interested in the clip ons. I gave one to a member years ago but I'm thinking of taking the HeliBars off in the future.
              "16, I found my dream machine-turned the key and every light turned green-like Steve McQueen I made that motor scream and it was LOUD!"

Comment

Originally posted by PinkieWerewolf View Post
                I'd be interested in the clip ons. I gave one to a member years ago but I'm thinking of taking the HeliBars off in the future.
                Does this mean you still have your bike? Do you still ride?

So few posts in so many years. You were a posting hammer back in the day. Nice to see you back. Hope all is well.

Comment

FYI... Moxy13 has not logged in since posting this one post on the day they joined.
                  “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Another one post wonder
                    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Hey Pinkerbell, I've still got a low mileage handle bar off an 05. Not sure what side right now.
                      KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mehush View Post

Does this mean you still have your bike? Do you still ride?

So few posts in so many years. You were a posting hammer back in the day. Nice to see you back. Hope all is well.
                        I do still have the ZZR. It needs a bit of work, not much and it'll be ready to fly again. Just age & mileage related stuff. 62K I have three other bikes these days, I'm still riding. Good to see you as well!
                        "16, I found my dream machine-turned the key and every light turned green-like Steve McQueen I made that motor scream and it was LOUD!"

Comment

Originally posted by TomUhl View Post
                          you don't happen to have an Ohlins rear on it do you?
                          noty sure how do I determine which shock it is?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                            How about posting up some pics and prices?

Where are you located?
                            I would be happy to send pics of whatever you are interested in send me your email and ill forward picturesd

Comment

Originally posted by PinkieWerewolf View Post
                              clip ons?

Comment

Working...
                              X