No announcement yet.

Old Girl Has To Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am working on this Saturday for pickup. Let me know any info that I need and we will work it all out.
    -Greg
    <div>Well weathered leather, hot metal and oil, the scent of the country air...Sunlight on chrome, the blur of the landscape, every nerve aware
    </div>

Comment

Give me a call. 707-724-1126
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vacaed View Post
        Give me a call. 707-724-1126
        You shouldn't have
        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Well Ed! California is basically shut down and me nephew is unable to help me right now. Might be another week or two as long as things lighten up by then. I will stay in touch.

-Greg
          <div>Well weathered leather, hot metal and oil, the scent of the country air...Sunlight on chrome, the blur of the landscape, every nerve aware
          </div>

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post

You shouldn't have
            Don't worry, I'm going to change it to a New Hampshire number soon.
            Get your drunk dialing calls in while you can!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vacaed View Post

Don't worry, I'm going to change it to a New Hampshire number soon.
              Get your drunk dialing calls in while you can!!!
              Oh no Ed.

It won't be me that you'll receiving calls from asking how much for a good time
              I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Hi Ed: Do you have the original front wheel?
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X