Sold! : 2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636, Titanium Silver, $3000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold! : 2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636, Titanium Silver, $3000

With the new bike in the garage, it's time to sell my old one: a 2006 ZX-6R in Titanium Silver color that just needs some love.

The good:
    1. 2nd owner
    2. Power Commander with dyno'd custom tune (111 hp at wheel)
    3. Stainless steel brake lines front/rear
    4. Clear, standard GA title
    5. Aftermarket cnc'd red anodized levers
    6. Radiator flushed in 2018
    7. Spark plugs/wires replaced in 2016
    8. Changed brake fluid front/back 2020
    9. Yoshimura underseat exhaust
    10. K&N filter
    11. Frame sliders (plastics cut to attach to directly to engine/frame)
    12. Rear fender eliminated
    13. Integrated LED brake/turn lights
    14. Flush euro-style front turn/blinker lights

The ok:
    1. Front tire probably has 2-3k miles
    2. Rear tire needs replacing in < 1k miles
    3. ~39k miles
    4. In 2015, Insurance replaced swing arm, right rear set with brake foot lever, tail plastic with decals, all right side plastics, front plastic (nose with decals)
    5. ECU is a used one from same year model/eBay

The bad:
    1. Wrecked but fully repaired in 2015 (low side, see ok for details)

Sale price: $3000

Attached Files
    Last edited by Mark; 04-24-2020, 07:54 AM. Reason: added more pictures

Even with the good, ok and bad that's an excellent price, Shouldn't last long.

Would make someone a great track bike!

GLWS
    Our ability to distribute interesting information is out pacing our ability to create it.

Comment

Yep, it's even 636 cc not 600

Brakes are overrated anyway
      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
        Yep, it's even 636 cc not 600

Brakes are overrated anyway
        Brakes are fixed! All it needed was a fluid change front/back. I can lock up the rear wheel braking too hard. Front tire is also good.

Comment

Even better!
          I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Uploaded more pictures! Have a couple of potential buyers coming to look soon.

Comment

At $3K it will go quick. It's a very nice bike with all the kinks worked out. Gonna make someone a very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by mehush View Post
                At $3K it will go quick. It's a very nice bike with all the kinks worked out. Gonna make someone a very happy.
                That's my special zzrbikes price. Even much higher I'm still seeing serious interest.

Comment

Sold!

Comment

That's great!!!!

So did a site member buy it!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                      That's great!!!!

So did a site member buy it!
                      No some rando off Facebook marketplace.

I listed it on Monday, had 10 messages waiting on me Tuesday, and another 10 Wednesday, as well as throughout the week. Lots of interest, even some hungry people messaging me twice in the span of hours when I didn't respond.

One guy was supposed to show yesterday, then told me "waiting for rain to stop then coming". I never heard from him again.

The guy I sold it to this morning was not only courteous and kind in text, but kept his word and was here right at 9:30 like I asked. We haggled on the price (I had it listed for $3549), he offered and I accepted $3200, then sold him an old pair of riding gloves for $20.

They wanted to load it into their truck but had no ramps. They had a bright idea or lifting it into the truck, I shook my head and said just ride it home.
                      ​​​​

Comment

Working...
                      X