WTB: Throttlemeister's for ZX 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Throttlemeister's for ZX 14

Looking for a set of T Meisters for my 14.

Prefer heavy and black.

However, might be able to make other options work.

Thanks!!
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Got em. Now you do.
    KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Really James!

Do you happen to have the friction sleeve that goes around the throttle tube too?

If not, I'll have to try and source one somewhere or figure out a way to make it work.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

I'd have to look. I forgot about that little piece. The Connie had heated grips that were hard, and the sleeve wouldn't even fit under there... But these came off the 14R,and were bought used. They didn't come with the washer kit, but it worked with the washers they sent. Anyway Mike, these bar ends got scuffed up last October. You were there. I'll send a pic to you. They could be cleaned off and show SS, or you could paint them. I had a painter do one bar end on the Connie, and it wore off after some miles. I'll send a pic, you decide if you want them.
        KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

Yeah James.

Can you see if you have the sleeve and send me a pic.

Appreciate it

Comment

Bar ends will be sent. I was thinking 50 bucks. We'll see what they want to ship them.
            KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmymac View Post
              Bar ends will be sent. I was thinking 50 bucks. We'll see what they want to ship them.
              I was thinking $50 too

Comment

Deal!
                KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

You want me to send you a check or just drop you the cash in Ark?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post

I was thinking $50 too
                    I think you must have typed a 0 by mistake. You probably meant to say $5 - unless you’ve changed.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Originally posted by NotDeadYet View Post

I think you must have typed a 0 by mistake. You probably meant to say $5 - unless you’ve changed.
                      Nah, had to up my offer due to availability. Or lack thereof

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                        You want me to send you a check or just drop you the cash in Ark?
                        Either way. I'd make sure I get them first.
                        That J-mac dude is pretty sketchy.
                        KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

Will you let me know when you ship them?

Thanks!

Comment

[QUOTE=BIG O;

Prefer heavy and black.

Thanks!![/QUOTE]

Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

Originally posted by TomUhl View Post

Let me TRY and explain it to you.

Throttlemeisters come in different weights: "regular" or "heavy".

They also come in different finishes: "satin", "polished", "black",etc.....

So put it together and what do you get?

Man, now I know why I didn't have kids

Comment

Working...
                              X