ZX 14 Rear Hugger (Carbon Fiber)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZX 14 Rear Hugger (Carbon Fiber)

I have a new in the box, carbon fiber rear hugger for a ZX 14.

It is for 2006-2011 model years.

It will also work for 2012+ model years but a bracket would have to be fabricated where the hugger attaches to the rear brake bracket on the swingarm. It would be a simple fabrication job.

$100 plus shipping.

Attached Files
    Last edited by BIG O; 01-12-2020, 09:22 PM.
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Do we need to talk, Mike?
    You getting rid of another bike?
    KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jimmymac View Post
      Do we need to talk, Mike?
      You getting rid of another bike?

Nah, it's all good.

I ordered a hugger for my 2013 model and they sent me one for a 2006-2011 model.

Been trying to get them to ship me the correct hugger for months. Finally filed a claim with Pay Pal to get my money back.

Pay Pal stated that since I received a hugger (even though it's the wrong one) they can't help me.

So, I'm attempting to recoup some of the money I paid for the WRONG hugger

Although I am deeply touched by your concern

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

I’ve always liked the look of the hugger. Unfortunately I have a stainless steel chain guard and all of the huggers have an integrated chain guard. I don’t want to lose my stainless steel chain guard and I don’t see any way to integrate the two. Nice piece Mike - GLWS
        Last edited by NotDeadYet; 01-14-2020, 02:00 PM.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Yeah, there just isn't a way to fasten the hugger on the chain side without the integrated guard.

Thanks though Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post

Although I am deeply touched by your concern
            Deep Touching....

Comment

Originally posted by 14Junkie View Post

Deep Touching....
              I don't believe the words "deep" and Jimmy have ever collided in the same sentence

Comment

Not with a Prison Guard in the room! ????
                KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jimmymac View Post
                  Not with a Prison Guard in the room! ????
                  Amen Brother!

Comment

Working...
                  X