No announcement yet.

2004 ZZR 1200 For sale. Stock except for Holeshotperformance cans. 19,000 miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 ZZR 1200 For sale. Stock except for Holeshotperformance cans. 19,000 miles

2004 ZZR 1200 for sale. It has performance hole shot cans on it but no other mods. Adult owned. I changed the spark plugs this summer and noticed a little oil in the spark plug chamber. It will need a new gasket which I was planning on doing this winter and have the shop do the valves at the same time. Fork seals are perfect. The bike is garaged. I have only owned this since last June. I love this bike and wasn't going to sell it but I saw the documentary "The Cove" and I can't get the dolphins being slaughtered out of my head every time I look at this bike. I am asking $3000.00. You can reach me at 253-254-8084.

Well....................ok.
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
    but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Originally posted by CHARLIE View Post
      Well....................ok.
      i had the same thought
      Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

What ^ he said ...........

I'm keeping my 2 Kawis, my Toyotas, my Sony TVs, and so on.

However, I fully understand that the OP is upset about the needless slaughter of defenceless animals, as am I.
        Last edited by BillDownUnder; 12-08-2019, 09:19 PM.
        I suffer from kleptomania. When it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

I would consider it if I knew where the bike and the slaughtered dolphins are.....
          Proud Father of a US soldier

Try Scorpion Helmets

norcalsportriders.com

Pirelli Tires - CT Racing

Dave Moss - Catalyst Reaction

Comment

Sorry to hear you're selling Blake....not sure what the correlation between the big zed and dolphins is, but everyone is different. If it isn't in the OP, the bike is in Washington, near the Tacoma/Olympia area if I recall correctly. As for where slaughtered dolphins are, well, umm.....don't know.

Comment

Looks like the bike is in his driveway and the the dolphins are in the sea. Peace

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
                Looks like the bike is in his driveway and the the dolphins are in the sea. Peace
                Funny Troy!

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Never thought of that hmm....... and what do they do with all the donut holes Peace

Comment

Sell them on the African market. I've seen them.
                    KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Well, how about that. ZZR websight has what to do with that?
                      "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
                      but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
                        Hey Mellow Yellow and BrettB. The Dolphins are being slaughtered in Taiji Japan.

Praetor and Big O you two are a couple of Trolls. I can't believe that the statement would garner so much attention but apparently you two have O- lives. But the stupidest and lowest IQ comment came in with JimmyMac.

Hey I got an idea why don't you post to your Facebook accounts that you think that killing Dolphins is funny? What do you think your Families and friends would say.

Two things Blake.

First, I didn't say that I thought that the killing of Dolphins is funny. I'm sorry you interpreted it that way.

Second, ZZR Bikes has a section for posting your views on various things "non motorcycle" related.

That section is NOT the "Buy,Sell, Trade" section.

I would suggest that you start a topic in the "Off Topic" section.

Thank you.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Wow Blake ... we have a winner here Johnnie Peace to the true twisty ripppppers

Comment

I’m still confused.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

The funny part is I think he's really serious,

But I know how it is.

When I was young I saw a movie called The Blue Lagoon, and I couldn't get Brooke Shields off my mind for a very long time and
                              may have permanently messed up my mind. I would of sold everything I owned just to............
                              Last edited by piken; 12-30-2019, 12:51 PM.
                              Our ability to distribute interesting information is out pacing our ability to create it.

Comment

Working...
                              X