No announcement yet.

Shipping to Canada: Givi E460 hard bags and Corbin/Holeshot seat for ZZR1200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping to Canada: Givi E460 hard bags and Corbin/Holeshot seat for ZZR1200

For sale to Canadians only, pictures upon request:

Givi E460 46 litre hard bags (set of 2 bags). As-new condition, used on one road trip this year. Each bag can also be used as a top box. $500+ value new, make me a reasonable offer

Corbin / Dale Walker Holeshot custom seat for ZZR1200. Comfy as hell, with a carbon-fibre look to the finish. I've had this seat for a few years and you wouldn't know it wasn't brand-new. Looks fantastic, and is eleventy billion times more comfy than the stock nut-crusher. This thing was insanely expensive, so $500 seems fair

OR you could buy my ZZR1200 outright and get the following awesome parts with it:
    • Greg Couch superbike fork brace
    • Dale Walker slipon pipes that sound the bomb, save 19lbs, and don't melt your bike covers
    • the seat mentioned above
    • Nitron Racing (UK) rear shock (eliminates the stock shock's skyward pogo-stick over bumps)
    • heated grips
    • RaceTech fork internals
    • braided stainless brake lines
    • SW Motech racks for hard bags
    • smaller Givi hard bags (not as nice as the 46 litre bags but they don't make the bike weave at high speed)
    • a small piece of my soul. I'm not ready to give up my Zed, but lack of storage space makes sale necessary

You might list a price for the bike Gareth
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
      You might list a price for the bike Gareth
      No, that would make parting with my Zed too real

Comment

No consideration of selling the seat outside of Canada?

Comment

Working...
        X