• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spectreman
    started a topic *SOLD* My 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 f/s

*SOLD* My 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 f/s

*SOLD* My 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 f/s
    I've made my decision and sadly, it's time for me to sell the N1K.

I purchased this bike used in 2013; at the time it had about 6000 miles and is now residing just north of 10,000. (A shoulder injury kept me off the bike for more than a year.) I love this bike & am only selling because I want a larger bike for 2-up purposes. This bike is located near Stuart, Florida. It has been garage kept, covered & on a tender when not ridden. She’s been cleaned after each ride & the pictures depict its true condition. Here’s the details:

• Black w/silver piping on wheels and mid-fairing (this added at least 10 RWHP)
    • New Dunlop Roadsmart III tires, front & rear, w/less than 1000 miles
    • Recent oil change & battery replacement
    • National Cycle V-stream mid-size tinted shield
    • LED lights/front & rear
    • Mirror extenders (so you can see past your elbows)
    • Murph's handlebar risers
    • Gel grips covered w/Grip Puppies
    • Throttlemeister throttle lock
    • Customized front/rear seat; also, a Spencer-modded front seat
    • Motowerks lowered foot pegs
    • Front fenda-extenda
    • Tail tidy, w/combined brake lights/turn signals (OEM signals removed)
    • The Blaze saddle bag set up
    • Yoshimura slip-ons
    • Ivan’s most recent computer mod (6th update)

The ASKING price is $5500. There will be no test rides unless cash is in my hand. I also do not need assistance in selling either and please, no lowball offers. If you’re interested, PM me.
    Lee

11 Ninja 1000 4.23.19.jpg
    Attached Files

• spectreman
    replied
    Thanks, Mike!

Leave a comment:

• BIG O
    replied
    Congrats on the sale Lee.

Leave a comment:

• spectreman
    replied
    Yes, the new owner was positively thrilled w/the bike as soon as he saw it. He'd been shopping a while, debating between models and seen some real dawgs after being promised they were 'pristine,' which- of course- all my bikes are. He didn't even talk or ask questions like the first 5m. I knew he liked it but wasn't sure he really wanted it. Boy, was I wrong as he had cash-in-hand & knew the bike was a steal, especially for the condition and mods on the bike.

I didn't get what I was truly hoping for price-wise but not far off and like I've said before, the N1K is a seriously under-valued bike for the $$. So I got a fair deal, he got a super suh-weet deal and I hope he rides and enjoys the heck out of her.

Now time to go enjoy my FJR w/my daughter.
    Lee

Leave a comment:

• CHARLIE
    replied
    Great, Lee!! 'Bout damn time somebody got smart. That is a good skoot for someone.
    Now you can get started tripping on that FJR.

Leave a comment:

• TomUhl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spectreman
    replied
    6/19/19- sold!

Leave a comment:

• spectreman
    replied
    Thanks! I'm not holding my breath but this buyer seems to be for real, at least.

Leave a comment:

• NotDeadYet
    replied
    Glws

Leave a comment:

• spectreman
    replied
    Yeah, I understand. As I've stated previously, the N1K is a great bike and I honestly had no desire to sell her until my daughter & I decided to ride together. I truly thought the N1K was my last bike. And if we were anorexics (neither of us are!) we could make the N1K work but it's not a good 2 up bike, for us beefier folks. The FJR is much better suited for that purpose.

I've got a potential buyer coming over this week to check her out. Crossing my fingers.

Leave a comment:

• Stevo555
    replied
    I want your N1K for solo riding, but the practical side of me has me looking at an FJR as the happy space between aggressive solo riding (with the ZZR now) .... plus more comfortable seating and passenger ergonomics ( ZZR sucks for passenger saddle) , makes the FJR a decent practical choice between the N1K and a Goldwing .... Not sure your glowing report on the FJR is helping sell the N1K :)

Leave a comment:

• spectreman
    replied
    Thanks Charlie. Thought I had a local on the hook but once again, nope. Ah well, it'll go eventually to someone who wants it.
    Lee

Leave a comment:

• CHARLIE
    replied
    Bump damnit!

Leave a comment:

• spectreman
    replied
    I don't know. The N1K has, IMHO, always been an under-appreciated bike. I've had a number of low-ball offers and offers to trade bike for bike, but not really a whole lot of movement.

Leave a comment:

• CHARLIE
    replied
    Bump , again. Damn Lee, why do you still have this? What’s wrong with people?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X