X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *SOLD* My 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 f/s

*SOLD* My 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 f/s
    I've made my decision and sadly, it's time for me to sell the N1K.

I purchased this bike used in 2013; at the time it had about 6000 miles and is now residing just north of 10,000. (A shoulder injury kept me off the bike for more than a year.) I love this bike & am only selling because I want a larger bike for 2-up purposes. This bike is located near Stuart, Florida. It has been garage kept, covered & on a tender when not ridden. She’s been cleaned after each ride & the pictures depict its true condition. Here’s the details:

• Black w/silver piping on wheels and mid-fairing (this added at least 10 RWHP)
    • New Dunlop Roadsmart III tires, front & rear, w/less than 1000 miles
    • Recent oil change & battery replacement
    • National Cycle V-stream mid-size tinted shield
    • LED lights/front & rear
    • Mirror extenders (so you can see past your elbows)
    • Murph's handlebar risers
    • Gel grips covered w/Grip Puppies
    • Throttlemeister throttle lock
    • Customized front/rear seat; also, a Spencer-modded front seat
    • Motowerks lowered foot pegs
    • Front fenda-extenda
    • Tail tidy, w/combined brake lights/turn signals (OEM signals removed)
    • The Blaze saddle bag set up
    • Yoshimura slip-ons
    • Ivan’s most recent computer mod (6th update)

The ASKING price is $5500. There will be no test rides unless cash is in my hand. I also do not need assistance in selling either and please, no lowball offers. If you’re interested, PM me.
    Lee

11 Ninja 1000 4.23.19.jpg
    Attached Files

May 4, 2019-
    ASKING price reduction to $5250.

Comment

GLWS sale Lee.
      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Thanks, Mike. Not much luck so far. Couple of low bidders, but that's it. Too bad cuz the N1K is a vastly under-rated bike and mine is so nicely modded for lightweight ST style riding. And I've got my next ride lined up already, hoping someone doesn't snag it before I do.
        Lee

Comment

I'm surprised. That bike is ready to go. Equipped very nice and looks badass. I saw your add on the ZRXOA site too.
          Really surprised, no legit takers. Good luck.
          "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
          but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Thanks, Charlie! Somebody is going to end up w/a great bike.
            Lee

Comment

Buy your "next ride" and ride it out on selling the N1k...
              "Somebody's gotta be unafraid to lead the freak parade" -- Big and Rich

Comment

Yup, think I might have to do that so the 'new' one doesn't slip away.

Comment

May 19 update- REDUCED asking price- $4999.

Comment

Sweet ride - that’s a nice bike for 5g’s. All of your cars and bikes look to be very clean and well optioned. Are you still rolling a Mustang?
                    GLWS
                    Last edited by NotDeadYet; 05-19-2019, 09:17 AM.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

No, it's an AWESOME bike for $5g's!!! But thanks for the compliment.
                      Lee

Comment

The June 2 REDUCED ASKING price is $4897.

Comment

Bump
                          "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
                          but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Originally posted by NotDeadYet View Post
                            Sweet ride - that’s a nice bike for 5g’s. All of your cars and bikes look to be very clean and well optioned. Are you still rolling a Mustang?
                            GLWS
                            Sorry- missed your secondary question.
                            Answer- Yes, for the last 2.5 years I've been driving a 2009 GT500. She's my 7th Stang. I went from my Bullitt, possibly still my favorite of all, to a '14 GT Track Pack, to this car. The GT500 is a fabulous ride and I've done only basic bolt-ons to it- exhaust, CAI/tune, lowering springs, cross drilled brake rotors. Car just goes and goes w/power, pretty good handling/braking. And quite the looker in traditional white w/blue racing stripes.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Also picked up the FJR Saturday. What a fantastic machine! Plenty of power, possibly the most comfortable bike I've ever owned. Love the cruise control and adjustable windshield. The rider triangle fit me fine too- heck even the dang stock seat worked well. On the maiden voyage home, some 215 miles, I only stopped twice, once to stretch my legs, the other to hide under an overpass for a bit while a blinding rainstorm passed. Took my daughter out Sunday for a three hour ride and she said it was way more comfy than the ZRX or Ninja 1000!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by spectreman; 06-18-2019, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X