*SOLD* OEM rack and Givi hard bags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *SOLD* OEM rack and Givi hard bags

These belong to the brother of a friend. I've decided to stick with soft bags. So he said I should try to sell them here. No hardware. The bags are in pretty good shape, some light scratches here and there that might buff out. I'm guessing they are PMB since they look black. Weight is about 25#. I'll ship form the office (19543) on our UPS account so cost should be a little lower than regular UPS. I'll bubble wrap and box for shipment. How about $250 plus shipping? IMG_20181217_170122.jpgIMG_20181217_170031.jpgIMG_20181217_170039.jpgIMG_20181217_170344.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by slayman; 12-17-2018, 05:39 PM.

Hi, I didn't understand what you mean by no hardware?

thanks

Comment

No nuts and bolts. I think.

You can find what you need at ACE, usually.
      “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Ramblin is correct, no nuts n bolts. I did not get a PM, email: gslayman "at" hydrosoft "dot" net

Comment

Originally posted by slayman View Post
            Ramblin is correct, no nuts n bolts. I did not get a PM, email: gslayman "at" hydrosoft "dot" net
            He PM'd me by mistake. I told him to reach out to you instead. Said he was interested but traveling for work. I'd guess you'll hear from him shortly.

Rattle-can those racks black and they'd be awesome. Fair price too. Especially if you can ship using discounted company rate.
            “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Those are sweet! Factory bags by Givi.
              KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Love mine
                '05 ZZR 1200
                '05 ZG 1000

Comment

$5
                  I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

On their way to OK City.....sorry Mike.

Comment

Hey Scott, thanks again for quick response. I received the bags tonight. They look great.

Comment

Originally posted by aaahicks1 View Post
                        Hey Scott, thanks again for quick response. I received the bags tonight. They look great.
                        Thanks for the update. I was a bit concerned when they disappeared in to the UPS system last week.

Comment

So what is the latest?

The ZZR's still rolling?

You ever get your truck fixed from your trip out east?

Girlfriend still riding?
                          I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Hey Big O, yes the ZZR's still running good. How you been doing? What are you riding now?

Comment

Hey Big O, yes the ZZR's still running good. How you been doing? What are you riding now?
                              Been doing fine. Not getting in as much riding as I used to but still getting plenty.

Bought a 2017 Aprilia RSV4 RF last January. Traded the Ducati in on it.

Still have the 2012 BMW K 1300 S HP that I bought back in 2015.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X