Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi-point Wheels with cush drive and steel sprocket, Full SS Micron Exhaust system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi-point Wheels with cush drive and steel sprocket, Full SS Micron Exhaust system

Hi-Point wheels, front wheel still on bike, no scratches, perfect except finish, needs repolishing $750 plus $250 to ship, will also fit ZX11 D-Models. I also have a nice Full Stainless Steel Micron exhaust system for the ZX11 perfect shape just need polishing. $500 plus shipping cost $150..OBO Will take more pic's if really interested..

Well that is WAY to much dinero. Peace

Comment

Hi-point wheels sold on ZX forum..

Comment

Clarification on the exhaust please

$500 plus $150 for shipping? For a total of $650? OBO

Sorry, that portion of the ad confused me.

Thanks

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Yes just as wrote it, it seems a bit high never ship an complete exhaust system seem bulky and big. How about $80 to ship so $580 total cost, still have e to find box large enough and packing material cost etc..

Comment

Unfortunately, I no longer have my ZZR.

Was just getting clarification in case someone else might be interested.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Working...
            X