For Sale: Rare bike 1996 ZZ-RR 1100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Rare bike 1996 ZZ-RR 1100

For sale is a 1996 ZZRR 1100 (yes it is indeed a double R). It has 29,700 miles and recently had the carbs cleaned and adjusted. The bike has some wear and tear and a few dings/scratches as to be expected. The bike runs strong and just rode it again yesterday. Reason for selling is my garage is getting a bit too full so I gotta make room. The bike is located in California. Tags are up to date and just put it on non-op as I’m committed to selling or doing a partial trade with cash. If anyone is interested PM me and send me an offer, I will respond as soon as possible and will send the VIN if you’d like to confirm for your self that it is indeed the rare model. Thanks for reading everyone!

What is a RR ZX11? What are the differences with a standard ZX11?
    Never heard about a RR version during the 30+ years I've been reading about ZX11...

Comment

Hummmmmmm. Peace

Comment

I'll be your Huckleberry.

I bid $5

Never heard of a "RR" model either
        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

It's so rare, no one even knows it exists, making it uncollectable.

Priceless!

Comment

It may have European or Canadian origination......the Brit bikes are always looking different form those from the USA....go to an British site and look up '96 1100

Comment

The bikes overseas were called ZZR. Probably a typo.
              KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

The ZX-11 in the States was marketed as the ZZR1100 overseas , just as they do now with the ZX14 and ZZR1400.
                ​​​​​​
                I can't find any reference to an "ZZ-RR"

VIN number?
                "If you didn't see me, I didn't do it! And even if you got pictures, I will swear they were PhotoShopped!"

I meant to behave but there were too many other options

Comment

Sorry for the late reply guys I’ve been super busy. The ZZRR was a limited edition version that not many were made. So sadly there isn’t much on the Internet about them since they weren’t mass produced. I will post the VIN tomorrow for the bike (just got back home and dead tired).

Comment

Pretty sure someone lied to you about that one.
                    KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Cc. Peace

Comment

looks repainted and hand lettered...……….

Comment

Originally posted by NATURALBORNKILLAR View Post
                          looks repainted and hand lettered...……….
                          Ditto

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                          ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Have to agree with the majority here. I have ridden and owned ZZR1100's since they were first introduced. I Have never heard of ZZ-RR. I have stored just about every article on them and that name has never been mentioned. The graphics in the pictures is not factory, they have been added by an owner somewhere along the line.

ZZRRIDER.COM
                            ZZR Riders don't die, we just reach light speed!
                            ZZRRIDER.COM

Comment

Working...
                            X