Fork Brace for ZZR1200

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fork Brace for ZZR1200

Have a Greg Couch fork brace. Excellent condition, removed from my old ZZR, and was NOT installed at the time of my lay down. Had to take it off for fork service and just never got to put it back on. Bought in May 2015 for $105. Selling for $75 and I'll include the ride for that amount.
    Last edited by bretb; 07-23-2018, 05:38 AM. Reason: Edit: fat fingered wrong name..should be Greg not Dave......Dave's not here.

bretb,

Just curious....did you notice anything with this installed like better handling?

dinky,

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyguitar
      bretb,

Just curious....did you notice anything with this installed like better handling?

dinky,
      I had one on my bike. It reduces the fork flex and makes the front feel more stable, especially on bumps.

Best single mod I made, buy it!
      "You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
      99 Yamaha R1

Comment

Great brace, but its Greg Couch. I recommend getting the fork protectors to go with it.

http://www.kwickstand.net/Hyper-Form..._GC_Brace.html

Comment

Originally posted by avtech2 View Post
          Great brace, but its Greg Couch. I recommend getting the fork protectors to go with it.

http://www.kwickstand.net/Hyper-Form..._GC_Brace.html
          Dave is Greg's brother

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Guess I fat fingered the name wrong on that. I'll edit that, and thanks for the correction.

dinkyguitar - I did feel a more positive handling when the bike was pushed hard on braking. I don't believe I ever pushed the limits where the brace would be a wow factor, but I'm sure it was doing more than I realized.

Comment

Thanks, I was always curious about the brace.

Comment

Brace does as claimed. Been running one on the 02 Zed for well over 10 years. Greg Couch unit too.
                "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Comment

Get it. Peace

Comment

Still available. $75 including the ride

Comment

Working...
                    X