Clip-Ons for ZZR1200

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clip-Ons for ZZR1200

I am trying to clear out my old parts from the workshop, and I find that I still have a pair of clip-ons for a ZZR1200. Anybody need 'em? Seems a shame to trash such nice parts, but I don't need them, and never will.

I will accept ANY remotely reasonable offer. PM me if interested.

-Reid
    Last edited by reidmct; 08-05-2018, 06:59 AM.
    How To Cheat on Personality Tests
    1. When asked for word associations or comments about the world, give the most conventional, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian answer possible.

2. To settle on the most beneficial answer to any question, repeat to yourself:
    (a) I loved my father and my mother, but my father a little bit more.
    (b) I like things pretty well the way they are.
    (c) I never worry much about anything.
    (d) I don't care for books or music much.
    (e) I love my wife and children.
    (f) I don't let them get in the way of company work.
    From <cite>The Organization Man</cite> by William Hollingsworth Whyte, 1956

XXXL needed a set, I let him know
    "If you didn't see me, I didn't do it! And even if you got pictures, I will swear they were PhotoShopped!"

I meant to behave but there were too many other options

Comment

Do you still have these?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Legg View Post
        Do you still have these?
        Yes. I will revise this post when that changes.
        How To Cheat on Personality Tests
        1. When asked for word associations or comments about the world, give the most conventional, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian answer possible.

2. To settle on the most beneficial answer to any question, repeat to yourself:
        (a) I loved my father and my mother, but my father a little bit more.
        (b) I like things pretty well the way they are.
        (c) I never worry much about anything.
        (d) I don't care for books or music much.
        (e) I love my wife and children.
        (f) I don't let them get in the way of company work.
        From <cite>The Organization Man</cite> by William Hollingsworth Whyte, 1956

Comment

Im new to this forum thing so i dont know how to direct message you. but im interested in buying the lh or both to make it easier. If you could pm me or email me at ian_legg@yahoo.com I'd love to setup a way to buy from you

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Legg View Post
            Im new to this forum thing so i dont know how to direct message you. but im interested in buying the lh or both to make it easier. If you could pm me or email me at ian_legg@yahoo.com I'd love to setup a way to buy from you
            I believe you have to have a minimum number of posts (10 or something) before you can PM another member.

Anyway, hope you guys can sort it out and get the deal done.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post

I believe you have to have a minimum number of posts (10 or something) before you can PM another member.

Anyway, hope you guys can sort it out and get the deal done.

Ian - I boosted your post count so you should be able to send pm's now.

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
              ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Working...
              X