This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *NOT* selling my '02 ZZR1200

I come to you, oh ZZR nation, with heavy heart, as I have decided to sell my bike. It is located in Somerset, Pa. Some of the members have seen it, as I have been on a few rally's. The bike is in excellent condition. It is bone stock and unmolested. It has 32,137 miles and has the following perks: Corbin seat with a back rest, GenMar risers, Riderhaus rear rack, Lockhart Phillips tank bra and a Ventura light guard. The chain, sprockets and battery are in excellent shape. It comes with a set of TourMaster Cortech sport bags and a tail bag. They have no issues. The tires are not so good, but I have a set of new Roadsmart lll still in the shrink wrap. Stock seat and passenger hand rails are also included. 814-445-8626 vinzani@hotmail.com or you can PM me. If you know anyone looking for a nice bike, maybe we can do business. $4100.00 Being sold "AS IS"
    Last edited by johnnyvee; 06-13-2018, 07:56 AM.
    I AM 62 YEARS YOUNG AND HAVE BEEN RIDING KAWASAKI MOTORCYCLES FOR THE PAST 46 YEARS. I HAVE HAD FOUR 750 TRIPLES, TWO 350 TRIPLES, A 750 TURBO AND A '95 GPZ1100. I CURRENTLY HAVE A '74 400CC TRIPLE and a 2002 ZZR1200. HAVE CROSSED 49 STATES VIA MOTORCYCLE.

Hate to hear it but GLWS.

It's really a nice, clean bike.
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Beautiful, Johnny

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
      ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

My ZZR is no longer for sale.......JohnnyVee
        I AM 62 YEARS YOUNG AND HAVE BEEN RIDING KAWASAKI MOTORCYCLES FOR THE PAST 46 YEARS. I HAVE HAD FOUR 750 TRIPLES, TWO 350 TRIPLES, A 750 TURBO AND A '95 GPZ1100. I CURRENTLY HAVE A '74 400CC TRIPLE and a 2002 ZZR1200. HAVE CROSSED 49 STATES VIA MOTORCYCLE.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyvee View Post
          My ZZR is no longer for sale.......JohnnyVee
          Congratulations ... I think!

Tell us more!!

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
          ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Chris, thanks for the reply. I have been riding both the ZZR and the Sprint GT this summer. There are goods and greats for both machines, and really not any bads for either. I have come to this comparison, looks and style, brakes, handling, and hard bag convenience, all point to the Triumph. The ZZR has the stronger and smoother motor. Gas mieage and riding position are all the same. Wind protection goes to the ZZR.There is no substitute for the hp and the acceleration of the ZZR. I know I was going to have a hard time selling the Kaw at $4100. So now you know how much I wanted to sell it. I have 3 motorcycles, one has to go, and maybe even two. So the Sprint will be advertitised. It is a beautiful motorcycle. If it had a motor like the ZZR, I'd love it to death. Oh wait, can you say C14. Thanks......JohnnyVee

Comment

Working...
            X