X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corbin seat, wheels, etc

Edited July 30, 2018 -

All -

I've accumulated a number of parts over the years and hope the following will help someone -

Corbin Gunfighter+Lady with backrest - carbon fibre finish, some wear, used to be Closer's.
    $199
    SOLD

Dale Walker Holeshot can (right side) - excellent condition
    $90
    AVAILABLE

Rear Wheel, silver, polished, used to be Val's. He did the polishing, and polishing is a lotta work. Needs a light finishing polish.
    $60

Front wheel, silver, marginal finish. Good candidate for polishing to match the above.
    $40

Both wheels ... $90
    SOLD

Will ship within the US. Add shipping costs to the above.

All questions answered in this thread, not in PM.

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
    ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Bump for CT.....

and my post count....

Comment

Bump for reduced prices

~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

Comment

It's been awhile.

$5
        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Hahahahaha.... I’ve missed that Mike. How much for the wheels Chris?
          Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgreykaw View Post
            Hahahahaha.... I’ve missed that Mike. How much for the wheels Chris?
            Rear Wheel, silver, polished, used to be Val's. He did the polishing, and polishing is a lotta work. Needs a light finishing polish.
            $60

Front wheel, silver, marginal finish. Good candidate for polishing to match the above.
            $40

Both wheels ... $90

Unless you're with Mike. Then they're $5

~Eumenes of Cardia

Comment

Why hell, I’m with Mike and Chris ( that would be me in the middle)

Comment

I’ve always wanted polished wheels so most of the work has been done. You want to just text me and we’ll work it out?

Comment

I'm interested in the seat. contact me.

Comment

Sorry - been out of town. Leaving again tomorrow, back on June 26th.

Sending pm's to OGK and plver ...

~Eumenes of Cardia

Comment

Bump
                      "If you didn't see me, I didn't do it! And even if you got pictures, I will swear they were PhotoShopped!"

I meant to behave but there were too many other options

Comment

Working...
                      X