1971 Kawasaki H1A 500 triple parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1971 Kawasaki H1A 500 triple parts

ZZR nation, I have some H1A 500 triple parts for sale. If anyone knows of anyone who may be looking for some, let me know. I have a set of heads and a tranny. Thanks..........johnnyvee
    I AM 62 YEARS YOUNG AND HAVE BEEN RIDING KAWASAKI MOTORCYCLES FOR THE PAST 46 YEARS. I HAVE HAD FOUR 750 TRIPLES, TWO 350 TRIPLES, A 750 TURBO AND A '95 GPZ1100. I CURRENTLY HAVE A '74 400CC TRIPLE and a 2002 ZZR1200. HAVE CROSSED 49 STATES VIA MOTORCYCLE.

Johnny, I've got a neighbor who specializes in triple parts and resto. I'll try to track him down this weekend.

Comment

Hey Kowitz!
      KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jimmymac View Post
        Hey Kowitz!
        My first thought!????
        Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Thanks. Hey Scott, tell him I have some S2A, 350 triple tranny parts as well. I was thinkin' the same way. Maybe Arthur may chime in.
          Last edited by johnnyvee; 04-06-2018, 07:39 PM.
          I AM 62 YEARS YOUNG AND HAVE BEEN RIDING KAWASAKI MOTORCYCLES FOR THE PAST 46 YEARS. I HAVE HAD FOUR 750 TRIPLES, TWO 350 TRIPLES, A 750 TURBO AND A '95 GPZ1100. I CURRENTLY HAVE A '74 400CC TRIPLE and a 2002 ZZR1200. HAVE CROSSED 49 STATES VIA MOTORCYCLE.

Comment

I have some 750 triple parts also. NBK

Comment

NBK, most of my 750 stuff has been sold. I'm have some 350, 400 and 500 triple stuff that I want to sell. Sold some, would still like to sell some more. I have some of the 500 stuff on e-bay right now, and one inquiry about the tranny parts, so maybe I can sell at least a few of the 500 stuff. johnnyvee

Comment

I rode a Kawasaki Mach III 500 in high school. Went to the emergency room. Without the bike

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

the 500 was called the "$995" meet God machine" when it came out.nbk

Comment

speaking of old bike parts i got alot of old misc bike parts if any wants them later this summer idk what most of it is but i dont want it and you bring the truck and you can have them ...

Comment

Working...
                    X