3 Hopped up Z's for one new low price $9K buys all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Hopped up Z's for one new low price $9K buys all

Hello everyone was long time member of the BigBikeWorld site BITD, with Jose H, Claude etc.
    Due to health reason and old age. I'm selling them all at once. Come down to Calif rent a U-Haul truck and haul these awesome bikes back home. They look and perform awesomely. Cheaper to insure and register and 135+ hp for the ZX11's and 145+hp for the ZZR1200 is plenty enough power to satisfied most riders.
    Looking to buy a new bike why not buy 3 for the price of one? Give one away to your buddies. All bikes Adult ridden and taken care of. Never abused, no wheelie etc. Baby the motors. You don't dump that kind of money to upgrade just to thrash them.
    ZZR1200 and 96 paint still in great condition Looks like new still, no dents or cracked parts or scratched paint.
    92 ZX11 body work is all straight no dents or anything but could use a new paint job and will look as good as new
    Do the math calculate all the hopped parts I've done cost is in the thousands, my loss is your gain. All motors running strong no problems gave them the best of everything when it came to maintenance, Best oils, etc
    Jumping off a stock bike and on to one of mine was like day and night from street bike to road bike. Bikes kind of sat for a awhile, could use a good carb cleaning mostly cleaning the idle circuits. I'm in the process of cleaning the bike getting them ready for sale. Will need new batteries. Great deal considering all the upgrades. All bikes never down. ZX11's 2nd gear tranny issues corrected. One by Dealer (92) and R&D Transmission down in Florida (96) Pictures will be posted shortly.

ZX-11 C-Model 1992 Black with stock decals 26056 miles
    Ohlins Rear Shock
    Full Stainless Steel Kerker Exhaust System, CF Muffler
    Blue Anodized Aluminum Performance Machine Wheels
    Corbin Seat/ Backrest Purple piping on Black, seat like new
    Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger with built-in Chain Guard
    DynoJet Carb kit
    Vance & Hines Timing Plate Advancer
    Zero Gravity Double Bubble Wind Screen dark tint
    Progressive front fork springs/spacers mods. RaceTech Gold Valve Kit
    Illumiglo Dual Illumination gauge lights/ D-model clock incorporated into C-model Gauge
    Stainless Steel Lines, Front,Rear and Clutch
    Motor was rebuilt by dealer replacing 2nd gear with undercut Gear
    K&N Air filter
    Block off plates
    Lockhart Full tank Cover
    LED Bulbs
    Rear Fender elimination mods with 2 banks LED's brake lights added to rear license plate
    Billet aluminum License plate Holder

ZX-11 D-Model 1996 Candy Wine Red 19562 Miles
    Penske Racing Shock
    Stainless Steel Full Micron Exhaust System
    Polished Aluminum Performance Machine wheels
    FCR 39’s Racing Carbs, Bike pulls hard awesome feeling
    R&D Transmission work done undercut 2nd gear mods $900 Cost
    Corbin Seat CF look Material a few small tears could be redone due to age
    NSW Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger
    NSW Front Fender extender
    Factory Jet Kit
    Flo-Commander
    Vortex Gas cap
    Zero Gravity Double Bubble Wind Screen smoke tint
    Progressive front fork springs/spacers mods. RaceTech Gold Valve Kit.
    Illumiglo Dual Illumination gauge lights
    CF dash surrounding
    Stainless Steel Lines, Front,Rear and Clutch
    HID Lighting
    Hella Horns w Aluminum mounting brackets
    Moko Sliders
    Galfer 330mm Front Rotors
    Racetech 6 piston calipers brake mods
    6 Piston calipers upgrade
    Stainless steel super fine mesh oil filter never needs replacement
    Muzzy Block-off Plates
    LED Rear brake lights Pucks, Turn signals
    Rear Fender elimination mods with 2 banks LED's brake lights added to rear license plate
    K&N Air filter
    Throttlemeister Cruise Control
    Radar Detector Stand
    Alarm system

ZZR1200 2002 with 2003 PMB Paint Miles 11546
    Ohlins Rear Shock
    Carrozeria Hi-Point Wheels
    Corbin Seat CF look material, Still like new condition
    NSW Ghost rear Hugger
    NSW Front Fender extender
    Moko Sliders
    Progressive front fork springs/spacers mods. RaceTech Gold Valve Kit.
    Muzzy S,S Exhaust Slip-ons
    KEL Stainless Steel Lines, Front,Rear and Clutch
    SuperBrace Front fork Brace
    Block-off Plates
    Factory Jet Kit
    Double Bubble Zero Gravity Windscreen dark tint
    Rear Fender elimination mods with large trunk opening space mods
    K&N Air filter
    LED Bulbs
    Last edited by JimmiZ; 03-22-2018, 10:12 AM.

Hey JimmiZ - long time no see. Sorry about the advancing age problems :/

Please post photos of your bikes when you can. Thanks ...

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
    ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

If anyone knows how to get a Zed from California to Calgary with snow on the ground, I'm in on the Zed

Comment

Buy it now, arrange with the owner to keep it for seven weeks then fly down and ride it home. Riding it home in early May would make a great start to the season. I'm here to help.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

I remember pretty well Jim's bikes and they were really making everyone drooling, really...
          Sad to read about your problems Jim; hope all will be well anyway.

Comment

Thanks everyone, Hi, and thanks Claude been a long time. Yeah I fell on hardtimes, I got real sick, hair falling out lost muscle mass, etc please help me sell these awesome bikes. Here some pic's body off so I can clean them, lots of dirt and dust.

Muzzy SS Slip-ons perfect no scratches or dents, NWS Ghost rear Hugger

Shows Ohlins rear shock was bought brand new off ebay for $$$

ZX-11 96 NSW Rear Hugger, PM Wheels.

Micron Exhaust, just looks dirty no scratches, dents or anything.

Again just dirty some sandpaper and Bluemagic metal polish and will make the dull aluminum look like new again'
            Moko Sliders and Hella horns.

96 Tank

Again just dirty will clean up nicely no scratches etc..

ZZR1200 clean

opened up trunk area mods.

Comment

HTML Code:
              [CODE][/CODE]
              FCR39's

After

Needles could use a little touch up paint.

After

Illumiglo mods and D-model Tach and Clock mods..

controls
              Last edited by JimmiZ; 03-17-2018, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Awesome project bikes just need carb cleaning, new batteries, change all fluids brakes clutch, oil change w/filter new gas check tires some may need replacement but that should be expected and should be good to go! Oh yeah found one bad fork on the zzr1200 left hand side plating chipping away other side ok? fork seals also need replacing too, showing some cracks...no leaks or anything..ZZR1200 forks dime a dozen on ebay, will take pictures, just forgot. I'm going knock off a $1000 for the fluids and tires, batteries and new fork $9K for all.
                Some new paint for the 92 or not..
                Corbin seat for the 92

Should look good with the Corbin, imagine new paint, awesome..

How to get a free bike? Sell 2 to get your original money back, keep one you pick.

Comment

Good Lord what a smoking deal for a Kawi Gear Head with the room, time, money and spousal consent! Unfortunately, that would not be me. That ZX11D is sure calling my name though...
                  What town are you in?
                  "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

I know what you mean Greg. The 96 was my favorite bike to ride, especially when the accelerated pumps kick in from a dead stop from the FCR's awesome feeling bike feels like it's pulling your arms away from you, and with the Penske Racing shock, front suspension mods and corbin nice ride, She looked good in Candy wine red too next would be the ZZR1200 and then the 92, all ride awesome though.

I'm in Santa Paula, Ventura county area just a Sunday ride, come take a look if anyone close by and want to take a look, Come on by and bring a trailer.LOL I'll probably be working on them. Thinking about rebuilding all the carbs clean and flush, clean idle circuits etc..I got an air compressor to blow out all passages, since I got them torn down to this level might as well do it while it's easy to get to...

Awesome deal I don't know why no one is jumping on this? You know how much Ohlins,Penske Racing shock cost?, Hi-Point,Performance Machine Wheels cost?? Exhaust systems cost etc $$$$ A lot of parts I have on these bike are no longer available...

Jim
                    Last edited by JimmiZ; 03-08-2018, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Dude, I used to live in Camarillo, know right where you are. The back road to Ojai used to be a gas, probably all clogged up with traffic these days. I think the reason you are not seeing much action is the fact the guys who loved these bikes are all older guys like us- they mean nothing to the average 25-30 year old. If I was a little closer and had a little time I would at least come take a look...

G
                      "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Yeah Greg your probably right, damn I was hoping some youngin would still like the older but still awesome bikes, some don't like to be all pretzel like postion as you know these are more forgivin.
                        I always thought they were smarter, cheaper to insure and register compare to brand new $$$, Plus the piece of mind knowing both ZX-11 tranny issue was corrected and upgraded.
                        Oh well Killer Deal, Hell you can buy them all and part it out and probably make a profit...

Backroad to Ojai never seen it clogged up, hardly any traffic nice ride on a bike though, Not too many CHP ever seen..
                        Last edited by JimmiZ; 03-08-2018, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Placed an ad in Craigslist also, https://ventura.craigslist.org/mcy/6524488034.html don't let this deal slip on by, don't let someone beat you to it, Deal of a lifetime not too many of these will come around again. Also I have ton's of spares parts that I have accumulated over years. I got new zzr-1200 rear shock that was removed back when it only had 3200 miles so basically still in new condition will let it go for $200 plus shipping cost. for those who have worn down their original. I have some motorcycle riding gear I'll be putting up soon, 2 Joe Rocket jackets, alpine boots, Leather riding pants etc....

Well I had someone interested, but now no response back at all, just because all the bikes weren't in perfect pristine condition. If they were all in pristine condition I'll be asking for a lot more than 9K grand for all! , but because the bikes sat for awhile and just need throughly going through by the new owners to get them all back up to speed, so some work for the new owners, that's why the low price is been offered, nothing more than a good mechanic can fix with ease... Change fluids, rebuild carbs easy peasy..

Jim

Comment

Bump-o-rama

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                            ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Using Krylon Dual superbond maximum rust protection, ultimate adhesion and strength. I like this paint seems pretty good dry fast..
                              Black satin. Covering the little details you know how these rad screens like to rust. A lot of small scratches here and there, some minor surface rust, might as well paint it while I got them strip down...All parts sanded down with 400 grit wet/dry sandpaper and washed before painting..

Comment

Working...
                              X