X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amlehnus
    started a topic *SOLD* REDUCED Corbin Seat with Backrest

*SOLD* REDUCED Corbin Seat with Backrest

Corbin Gunfighter & Lady with passenger backrest.

$200 obo + shipping for both
    OR
    ​​$100 ea + shipping.

• amlehnus
    replied
    Originally posted by garyclem View Post

PM sent
    Answered

Leave a comment:

• garyclem
    replied
    Originally posted by amlehnus View Post
    Reduced
    PM sent

Leave a comment:

• JeffS
    replied
    I remember when this would only have lasted minutes on here. Sadly thats what happens with a 15 year old bike i guess ....

Leave a comment:

• amlehnus
    replied
    Reduced

Leave a comment:

• amlehnus
    replied
    Bump.

Leave a comment:

• amlehnus
    replied
    I don't have any pictures with that seat on. I have a 2 piece Corbin on my 04. That's off the 05 I sold . I have a picture of a similar seat on the 02 that I sold.
    ​​​​​​
    The Corbin is a HUGE improvement over the stock seat! The passenger riding position is also more comfortable (relative) and the backrest helps.

As to the male contact points, I can't help you with that! You'll have to ask one of the guys that have a Corbin!

This is the solo Gunfighter on the 02.

Leave a comment:

• Stevo555
    replied
    Hi There,
    I have two issues with my stock seat. For me, all the contact point is largely on the groin, and not on the glutes. Likewise, not a lot of padding up near the tank. Secondly, if I try to get my wife on the back, the rear seat is so badly sloped , she has to constantly hold herself back from sliding forward. I wish there was more of a saddle for her to sit in on the back level. Is there any improvement in these areas with the corbin? Doesn't really look like it , but the seat is the one area of the bike I am not as thrilled about .

I likely just need to move to an FJR or a K1200, but for most of my 1 up riding, I am a fan of the good ol ZZR , and kind makes me stop and smell the roses a bit more often too.

PS - Do you have any pics with the seat on the bike ?

Steve

Leave a comment:

• amlehnus
    replied
    Make an offer

Leave a comment:

• amlehnus
    replied
    Still available

Leave a comment:

Working...
X