Corbin Seat with Backrest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corbin Seat with Backrest

Corbin Gunfighter & Lady with passenger backrest.

$250 obo + shipping
    "If you didn't see me, I didn't do it! And even if you got pictures, I will swear they were PhotoShopped!"

I meant to behave but there were too many other options

Still available
    "If you didn't see me, I didn't do it! And even if you got pictures, I will swear they were PhotoShopped!"

Comment

Make an offer

Comment

Hi There,
        I have two issues with my stock seat. For me, all the contact point is largely on the groin, and not on the glutes. Likewise, not a lot of padding up near the tank. Secondly, if I try to get my wife on the back, the rear seat is so badly sloped , she has to constantly hold herself back from sliding forward. I wish there was more of a saddle for her to sit in on the back level. Is there any improvement in these areas with the corbin? Doesn't really look like it , but the seat is the one area of the bike I am not as thrilled about .

I likely just need to move to an FJR or a K1200, but for most of my 1 up riding, I am a fan of the good ol ZZR , and kind makes me stop and smell the roses a bit more often too.

PS - Do you have any pics with the seat on the bike ?

Steve

Comment

I don't have any pictures with that seat on. I have a 2 piece Corbin on my 04. That's off the 05 I sold . I have a picture of a similar seat on the 02 that I sold.
          ​​​​​​
          The Corbin is a HUGE improvement over the stock seat! The passenger riding position is also more comfortable (relative) and the backrest helps.

As to the male contact points, I can't help you with that! You'll have to ask one of the guys that have a Corbin!

This is the solo Gunfighter on the 02.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
            X