Cortech Sport Tail/Saddlebag System for Sale- $125

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cortech Sport Tail/Saddlebag System for Sale- $125

I have a set of the Cortech "Sport" tail and saddlebags for sale. Black in color. The side bags are 17 liter and the tail bag is 16 liters not expanded. They will each expand to hold a couple of more liters.I purchased them a couple of years ago and only used them a couple of times. No rips, tears, etc.... all of the bags 'lock" into each other and can be pulled off the bike as one set. Pretty handy when unloading.

$125 plus shipping (I'm guesstimating less than $25 to ship)

Figured I'd put em on here before E Bay.

Thanks!
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Those are awesome bags & a terrific price. I had a set I used for years on the ZZR & ZRX. You could carry a week's worth of supplies easy and still have space. Too bad they didn't fit well on my N1K.
    Lee

Comment

Thanks Lee.

Yeah, they really are a nice set of bags at a great price.

..........hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge
      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Excellent bags (I have a set) and great price, GLWTS, Big-O!
        My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
        http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

I had and loved the exact same set up. I still use the tailbag . They're great.
          KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Thanks guys!

I'd still be using them but I got a set of the Onyx side bags that match my Onyx tank bag.

Comment

Working...
            X