Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

05 ZZR1200 For Sale, Ocean Metallic Blue, 30k+ miles, $3,000; Austin, TX.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05 ZZR1200 For Sale, Ocean Metallic Blue, 30k+ miles, $3,000; Austin, TX.

front crop.jpgfront crop.jpg
    I've decided to sell my bike. I don't use it much, and later I may get something that is roomier and easier to toss around.
    It's listed on Craigslist: https://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/d/...316184408.html
    Last edited by MBLiberty; 11-10-2017, 08:36 AM.

Nice bike - GLWS

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

rice burner

Also:

Comment

Thanks. And the price is now reduced to $2800.
        (And originally I had attached a pic to the first post, and just now I fiddled with it some more. But it does not seem to appear.
        Darn computers.)
        Last edited by MBLiberty; 11-10-2017, 08:43 AM.

Comment

I can see it - looks great, MBLiberty

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
          ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post
            I can see it - looks great, MBLiberty
            I'm surprised you haven't already picked this one up as a spare CT.
            Great price for what looks like a very nice specimen.
            “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” ? Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by ramblin66 View Post

I'm surprised you haven't already picked this one up as a spare CT.
              Great price for what looks like a very nice specimen.
              It has your name on it, Brett - bout time you cashed in that BMW for an honest bike ;)

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
              ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post

It has your name on it, Brett - bout time you cashed in that BMW for an honest bike ;)
                I'm too slow for another Zed. Wasn't fast enough for the first one..
                Although I'm tempted... My fave color. Just needs Helis and some luggage for me.

Price is certainly right.

Apologies to MBL for post-ho-ing your thread... At least you're getting bumped a lot..
                Seriously... This bike is a great deal at the asking price.
                “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” ? Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Working...
                X