Stripped C-14's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripped C-14's

This is a PhotoChop and I don't see any provision for fuel but me likey!

Another,and real.

Lots of things I'd loose/change on this one(the mirrors!) but the idea....

Re: Stripped C-14's

Streetfighter Connie! Reminds me of a GoldWing cafe racer I saw at Daytona years ago!

Comment

hmm...why ruin a perfectly good lazyboy??

Buy a Z1000!!

Comment

Originally posted by zzrbuddy View Post

Buy a Z1000!!
        That's what I'm sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by mehush View Post
          Originally posted by zzrbuddy View Post

Buy a Z1000!!
          That's what I'm sayin.
          Ex-smack-ly....

Comment

Hey Jeffro, go post that crap in the Connie forum

This forum is for the old school guys that still have chain drive

Mike
            I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

I dont mind the looks of a street fighter...they make great hooligan bikes. but I would ruin the whole design of the sport tourer to replicate the z1000...id just buy one and dump the left over cost in juicin up the HP!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post

Mike
                Sorry,must of had my beer goggles on by then...

and all you "purists",give me a break.Most of these bikes come from some Goomer that wadded the bike and had no scratch for the insurance deduction/repairs.
                I don't believe somebody would purposely gut a functioning bike in a good state of repair and make it over as a "StreetFighter" unless it's some bought for nothing hulk that still runs.
                Me,I'd buy a wadded ZX-14 for the exercise myself.Might as well have the bigdog.
                Having said that.
                I'd like to see a C-14 as a trike too.
                Doesn't mean I want one but I'd still like to see one.
                A C-14 with one of those Hannigan sidecars with the trailing link front end would be cool too.
                Relax. It's a big world out there....
                I guess I'll go hang out on the COG site where I'm used to the "Oh My/Why" hand wringing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

Mike

and all you "purists",give me a break.Most of these bikes come from some Goomer that wadded the bike and had no scratch for the insurance deduction/repairs.
                  I don't believe somebody would purposely gut a functioning bike in a good state of repair and make it over as a "StreetFighter" unless it's some bought for nothing hulk that still runs.
                  Me,I'd buy a wadded ZX-14 for the exercise myself.Might as well have the bigdog.
                  Having said that.
                  A C-14 with one of those Hannigan sidecars with the trailing link front end would be cool too.
                  I guess I'll go hang out on the COG site where I'm used to the "Oh My/Why" hand wringing.
                  I think if you post that on the COG site they will burn you at the stake for some sort of C14 witch craft......I agree they crash it and cant fix it so strip it down......... I see that used in the "flat black" crowd....

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

Mike

Having said that.

Saw this at Indy MotoGP

Comment

Working...
                    X