LSL bar kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSL bar kit

anyone on here use the LSL bar kit? it looks like handle bars from a standard? are they comfortable and if you saw them on a used zx14 would that mean BOY RACER squid or what clues about operator could be gleened from that info?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Re: LSL bar kit

....... Very image concision aren't we .................... =^>

Never seen them on a 14 but we have a few who have put them .. or ones like them on their Zeds ... they claim they love-em ... I know Shotgun likes his.

If that is what it takes to make you comfortable on your ride then do it ... worse case ... they didn't work out the way you had hoped and you loose a few bucks on resale and you try something different ...
    . KWN ... "This rides for you" .

Proud member of "The New Republic of Texas vigilante's committee"

Comment

ah the dreaded assumption -the reason for the question was i am still on fence as to upgrade zzr or replace with zx14-my 401k loan is in route as we type (8000.00) and there is an 06 14 on portland craigslist for 6900 which i could pay cash for (red with LSL bars) there is a blue one on seattle craigslist with EXTENDED swingarm and lots of "CUSTOM STUFF" .Now, "I'm not a smart man Jenny,but even I know"....the blue one is owned by a youngster and more than likely engaged in CONTESTS OF SPEED as the cops would say-LOL (BTW 6500 AND NO PCIII has lowered price twice since search began) If you were lookin at used bikes would LSL bars influence your opinion on how the bike was ridden in past ,good ,bad or neutral? 6900 with PCIII and two brothers exhaust seems like i could do that and sell zzr in spring -in fact there are some good pics on Portlands craigslist ,opinions are VERY WELCOME -pm me or post here
      Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Comment

I would think that a bike with the LSL kit would be owned by someone a bit older and more touring / comfort oriented. I have the kit on mine and enjoy the riding position as the 14 is my touring bike and have done 10hr days with no hand, wrist, or neck issues.

Comment

Thank you Keendog-that is great info and he has also reposted on Seattle craigslist for 100 less this morning-eventhough it will cost more I think I will go see the red one with the lsl bars as oppossed to the blue one with the extended swing arm ,it looks like a drag bike. red is 6899 blue is 6500-both seem to be MOTIVATED.

Comment

Originally posted by badmts
            ah the dreaded assumption -the reason for the question was i am still on fence as to upgrade zzr or replace with zx14-my 401k loan is in route as we type (8000.00) and there is an 06 14 on portland craigslist for 6900 which i could pay cash for (red with LSL bars) there is a blue one on seattle craigslist with EXTENDED swingarm and lots of "CUSTOM STUFF" .Now, "I'm not a smart man Jenny,but even I know"....the blue one is owned by a youngster and more than likely engaged in CONTESTS OF SPEED as the cops would say-LOL (BTW 6500 AND NO PCIII has lowered price twice since search began) If you were lookin at used bikes would LSL bars influence your opinion on how the bike was ridden in past ,good ,bad or neutral? 6900 with PCIII and two brothers exhaust seems like i could do that and sell zzr in spring -in fact there are some good pics on Portlands craigslist ,opinions are VERY WELCOME -pm me or post here
            This is probably one of them. If you get it and want to remove the LSL setup, PM me. I am over 50 and would like the riding position better.
            http://zrxoa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=226569
            Chuck  
            2007 Diablo Black ZX-14...     I am also a Former ZZR1200 Owner.

Comment

Is this the bike?

http://redding.craigslist.org/mcy/1505198203.html

Comment

Originally posted by badmts
                ah the dreaded assumption -
                yeah I figured that out after I posted ..... Doh ... So I said .. "screw it let it run" and let somebody have some fun with it ........

What Keendog42 said .... 14's just not the kind of bike you turn into a "Street Fighter" ......... as for trying to read how the bikes been treated ... I'm 56 and you wouldn't want a bike I've owned for a long period ... cause I done flogged the chit out of it ........... =^>
                . KWN ... "This rides for you" .

Proud member of "The New Republic of Texas vigilante's committee"

Comment

that is the one and the guy is so cool -I feel like the dad in the DISNEY ad that says "I'm too excited to sleep!" I will get some good pics taking it off trailer - vanity plate is going to be "IMAH8R",

Comment

Just put an LSL kit on. Also included a 3.5" Rox Riser to really get it up for my long torso. Can't wait to take it out for an all dayer and see how I feel.

Comment

IndyRoadDog, how does it ride and feel with the 3.5" Rox Risers.
                      perrier52
                      <div>08 Silver ZX14,Two Brothers Slip-ons,Muzzy fram sliders,ZG Touring windscreen.</div><br>

Comment

Any pics?
                        Chuck  
                        2007 Diablo Black ZX-14...     I am also a Former ZZR1200 Owner.

Comment

here my LSL with 2" riser bars, find them juat a bit to wide but will shoten them or fit vincent bars at a later date
                          Geordie AKA Battleaxe
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X