Guess the exhaust on this ZX-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PinkieWerewolf
    Jack, you've got a good woman there. Bike friendly...and sassy.
    Someone has to keep you in line.
    And she's good at applying the coagulate over the whip marks on my back...That she put's there, hmm, I might have to rethink this, all along I thought she was doing me a favor, now I realize that she's just fixing the Boo-Boo so that the cops won't have anything to photograph. Man she's good!
    sigpic

Comment

At first I didn't like it so much but now the 14 is starting to grow on me. My wife isn't nearly so understanding....she starting taking swings at me when I mentioned that I might need to upgrade. I should have waited 6 more months before I crashed my other ZZR.

Tony
      Tony  SOCAL Chapter, P.H.A.G. #777 05 ZZR-1200, 04 ZZR-1200(TOTALLED)

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Attack
        Originally posted by PinkieWerewolf
        Jack, you've got a good woman there. Bike friendly...and sassy.
        Someone has to keep you in line.
        And she's good at applying the coagulate over the whip marks on my back...That she put's there, hmm, I might have to rethink this, all along I thought she was doing me a favor, now I realize that she's just fixing the Boo-Boo so that the cops won't have anything to photograph. Man she's good!
        You mean she doesn't have to call in a cleaner after the hit.
        hmmm might have a job for her.
        "16, I found my dream machine-turned the key and every light turned green-like Steve McQueen I made that motor scream and it was LOUD!"

Comment

Working...
        X