hi all slickmick here just joined i ride a 2007 zzr1400 in black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all slickmick here just joined i ride a 2007 zzr1400 in black

does anyone on this forum know where I can get a pair of front fork top cap s .ive just fitted some bar riser s and need to fill the gap to stop the rain filling up there tried all usual places e bay etc no joy any idea s would help thank s .

Moved from "site issues" forum to ZZR1400 forum.

If the OP would prefer it to be in "for sale / wanted" (aka "Buy, Sell, Trade), send me a PM and I'll move it.

Welcome aboard slickmick
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by slickmick View Post
      does anyone on this forum know where I can get a pair of front fork top cap s .ive just fitted some bar riser s and need to fill the gap to stop the rain filling up there tried all usual places e bay etc no joy any idea s would help thank s .
      First, welcome to the forum and the ZZR 1400.

As for riser caps, I thought Ben Mar used to supply riser caps when you bought their risers. However, that was for the ZED.

I saw that site member BMW Paul had a set on his ZX 14 in Arkansas last month.

You might shoot him a PM and see if he can help.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Here is a set on E Bay.

https://www.ebay.com/i/333238926162?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=333238926162&targetid=80974431546 5&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9022737&poi=&campa ignid=6470742440&mkgroupid=80119806400&rlsatarget= aud-622524042438:pla-809744315465&abcId=1141156&merchantid=102014467&gc lid=Cj0KCQiA-4nuBRCnARIsAHwyuPo5h2TO1oFn9A2yFvmk3RMftEE_nQDoZtx N3a6-uGN9yu1xrBEW5NYaAtYxEALw_wcB

You need to confirm overall size of course.

You might contact the seller and inquire about getting just the caps?

I have also seen plastic caps at my local hardware store that are for automobile applications but they may work.

I believe they call them a "filler plug or cap"???
        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181291752176

Bought these recently and came with nice plugs with rubber seals. Decals are separate/optional. Dunno if they might supply caps on their own? Why would they not I think?
          Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.
          A motorcycle can't sing on the streets of a city.

Comment

Working...
          X