Remove my engine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remove my engine

I seem to recall guys making their own out of a rubber type insulation that they found at their local DIY store.
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

I have finally carried on with my little project.

Link.

As soon as I get those clips off the piston wrist pins, I can take bits to the shop to get cleaned up.
      I suffer from kleptomania. When it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

Bike is running ....

Click.

Comment

Went through the thread. Good job!
          Our ability to distribute interesting information is out pacing our ability to create it.

Comment

Thanks.
            I'm just putting the finishing touches on it, like faring panels, adjusting chain, tyre pressures, top-up the oil.
            After that I will take it for a 3rd or 4th gear high speed run, to bed the new piston rings.

Comment

• ZZRRRRRR
              ZZRRRRRR commented
              Editing a comment
              Always satisfying to finish such a large job. Enjoy the new ride, I do have a Carbtune Sync tool you can use if required.

Thanks, I have one. In fact I have the Carbtune one, and a set of mercury sticks.

Comment

Having just done 8000km to Phillip Island and back, the bike performed flawlessly. It didn't need any extra oil nor coolant.
              With the unrestricted Black Widow headers, and the stick coils I installed, it never missed a beat, and ran exceptionally well. Fuel consumption was better than on previous trips.

Comment

My hat is off to you. That was a big job. Glad it turned out so well.

Comment

Wow, thats tight! I had a suspension nut that was a factory 450 ft lbs that I had to use a 6 ft bar on. I thought that was tight but 700+ is C R A Z Y...

Comment

Working...
                  X