This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: zzrbikes manuals

Here is the new account information since the 4shared site downloads some virus or something

https://mega.co.nz/#login

email: zzrbikes@gmail.com
    PW: ZZRbikes2015

Has owners manual, service manual, torque specs, and parts fiche.

Comment

Nice!

Thank you frenchpc
      "If you didn't see me, I didn't do it! And even if you got pictures, I will swear they were PhotoShopped!"

I meant to behave but there were too many other options

Comment

Thanks, I've also uploaded this 02-05 KA-SMC ZZR1200-HDS.pdf , which is a completely electronic version, in other words not scanned.
        "You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
        99 Yamaha R1

Comment

Originally posted by eyesonly View Post
          Cranking the preload out and lengthening the spring will soften the ride. If you want to take a spirited twisty ride, you want to crank that baby clockwise.

As for the kill switch, I never used it.
          I never noticed...oh wait....my preload it cranked far to the right and the spring its tight. I wonder who taught me that.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post
            Originally posted by eyesonly View Post
            Cranking the preload out and lengthening the spring will soften the ride. If you want to take a spirited twisty ride, you want to crank that baby clockwise.

As for the kill switch, I never used it.
            I never noticed...oh wait....my preload it cranked far to the right and the spring its tight. I wonder who taught me that.
            That Eyesonly guy is a real asshole
            sigpic

Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

Comment

I don't have sufficient post count to send a pm. Please someone fix me up with a copy of service manual on cd, parts manual would be nice too, but service manual is more important. Thanks. I'll be happy to pay for your time and trouble. Just bought a zzr1200, 02 with 18K on it with all three givi bags, new rear tire and not a scratch on it. Amazing bike after putting 130K on each of two gold wings.Having trouble staying out of triple digits.

Comment

Originally posted by gary4565 View Post
                I don't have sufficient post count to send a pm. Please someone fix me up with a copy of service manual on cd, parts manual would be nice too, but service manual is more important. Thanks. I'll be happy to pay for your time and trouble. Just bought a zzr1200, 02 with 18K on it with all three givi bags, new rear tire and not a scratch on it. Amazing bike after putting 130K on each of two gold wings.Having trouble staying out of triple digits.
                Have a look at the top of this page - post 31.
                "You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
                99 Yamaha R1

Comment

Originally posted by Moise View Post
                  Thanks, I've also uploaded this 02-05 KA-SMC ZZR1200-HDS.pdf , which is a completely electronic version, in other words not scanned.
                  Thanks Moise....that seems to be the same manual as the 02-05 Service manual (36.9 Mb) but a smaller file size (12.3 mb). Maybe I should delete the bigger one to reduce confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by gary4565 View Post

hi gary just wondering did you get a service manual ? if not i have one on pdf file if i can send it to you i will if thats ok.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by frenchpc View Post
                      Originally posted by Moise View Post
                      Thanks Moise....that seems to be the same manual as the 02-05 Service manual (36.9 Mb) but a smaller file size (12.3 mb). Maybe I should delete the bigger one to reduce confusion.
                      I deleted the bigger file (39.6 Mb) and some guys photos that he put on there. Should be good to go now.

Link:https://mega.co.nz/#login

email: zzrbikes@gmail.com
                      PW: ZZRbikes2015
                      Last edited by frenchpc; 02-07-2017, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X