Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s the real name of the idle adjustment thingy just below the tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s the real name of the idle adjustment thingy just below the tank?

2002 ZZR1200, missing the idle adjuster thing. You know, that flexible screw thing on the left side, below the tank, that you use to adjust the idle? Mine’s completely gone from the carbs on down. Trying to get the bike running to sell it, so I either need to replace that thing or find a buyer who wants a bike they would have to work on a bit. I figure replacing this thing is a better bet, but I can’t figure out what it’s really called so I can search for the part. Any ideas?
    "Why should I tremble at the plough of my Lord, that maketh deep furrows on my soul? I know He is no idle husbandman; He purposeth a crop." - Samuel Rutherford

Visit ConnorWatch on Facebook.

sigpic

• Part Number
    • Description
      SCREW-THROTTLE STOP
    • Price
      AUS$128.85

Link.... - ref 16021.
    Last edited by BillDownUnder; 05-10-2022, 06:17 PM.
    I had my patience tested. I'm negative.

Comment

Originally posted by BillDownUnder View Post
      • Part Number
      • Description
        SCREW-THROTTLE STOP
      • Price
        AUS$128.85

Link.... - ref 16021.
      Thank you! Off to Ron Ayer’s I go!
      "Why should I tremble at the plough of my Lord, that maketh deep furrows on my soul? I know He is no idle husbandman; He purposeth a crop." - Samuel Rutherford

Visit ConnorWatch on Facebook.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post

Thank you! Off to Ron Ayer’s I go!
        Check here as well. https://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/
        I used them recently for ZZR carb parts

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
          2002 ZZR1200, missing the idle adjuster thing. You know, that flexible screw thing on the left side, below the tank, that you use to adjust the idle? Mine’s completely gone from the carbs on down. Trying to get the bike running to sell it, so I either need to replace that thing or find a buyer who wants a bike they would have to work on a bit. I figure replacing this thing is a better bet, but I can’t figure out what it’s really called so I can search for the part. Any ideas?
          "You know - that thingy!"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X