ZZR1200 four way flashers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZZR1200 four way flashers

My 2004 ZZR1200 has no four way flasher switch I ordered a switch from an 05 bike does anyone know if this would be plug and play or is the 04 not wired for it. I see 02 and 03 equip with flashers curious to why mine isn't. Saw a review of an 04 on You Tube don't see 4 ways on it either

I think Kawasaki spec'd the bikes differently for sale in different countries/continents. Perhaps you are right that your bike never had that option.

Comment

Originally posted by mehush View Post
      I think Kawasaki spec'd the bikes differently for sale in different countries/continents. Perhaps you are right that your bike never had that option.
      This is correct. For example, USA, Canada, and Malaysia models have it; Australian models do not. I'm not sure about other counties.
      How To Cheat on Personality Tests
      1. When asked for word associations or comments about the world, give the most conventional, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian answer possible.

2. To settle on the most beneficial answer to any question, repeat to yourself:
      (a) I loved my father and my mother, but my father a little bit more.
      (b) I like things pretty well the way they are.
      (c) I never worry much about anything.
      (d) I don't care for books or music much.
      (e) I love my wife and children.
      (f) I don't let them get in the way of company work.
      From <cite>The Organization Man</cite> by William Hollingsworth Whyte, 1956

Comment

Anyone have a switch off without 4 way flashers would like to know the terminal layout, the flasher switch has 8 terminals on the large plug in, and 2 on the small plug in

Comment

Working...
        X