PSA for carb cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA for carb cleaning

The needle jet holders do not have a little tiny hole in them. There is an opening at the top and an opening at the bottom but in between is closed. I spent an agonizing amount of time trying to open up a passage in the middle of the needle jet holders. There is no opening, no little tiny hole. I don’t know how or why but I cleaned the ever loving shit out of my carbs and finally the bike revs to redline.

So I found that there is no tiny opening between the top and the bottom of the needle jet holders. If you are cleaning your carbs on your zzr1200 this is the way. Anyways, I’m drunk because I’m celebrating getting my bike running good, I balanced the carbs and set the idle and all that’s left is to do the fork seals and figure out what I’m going to do about the fairings because they need paint. So cheers.

Cheers to you. Perseverance paid. Bravo!
    How To Cheat on Personality Tests
    1. When asked for word associations or comments about the world, give the most conventional, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian answer possible.

2. To settle on the most beneficial answer to any question, repeat to yourself:
    (a) I loved my father and my mother, but my father a little bit more.
    (b) I like things pretty well the way they are.
    (c) I never worry much about anything.
    (d) I don't care for books or music much.
    (e) I love my wife and children.
    (f) I don't let them get in the way of company work.
    From <cite>The Organization Man</cite> by William Hollingsworth Whyte, 1956

Comment

Good season to mix drinking and bikes - maintenance season
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X