Steering Head Bearings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mellowyellow View Post
    Head bearings are pretty straight forward. I went with tappered bearings it did change the feel a bit. I liked it.
    Hey Mello!

Long time no see.

What you been up to?

What you riding now?
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post

Hey Mello!

Long time no see.

What you been up to?

What you riding now?
      I don't have a street bike just a honda CR250F 06 :)

just keeping my head above water. Things are looking up for 2020 I am hoping to get a new bike for the street this year.

How are you?
      Proud Father of a US soldier

Try Scorpion Helmets

norcalsportriders.com

Pirelli Tires - CT Racing

Dave Moss - Catalyst Reaction

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowyellow View Post

I don't have a street bike just a honda CR250F 06 :)

just keeping my head above water. Things are looking up for 2020 I am hoping to get a new bike for the street this year.

How are you?
        Well, at least you are still riding.

Hope you do get a new street bike this year.

As for me, not a whole lot has changed. Several years older but not necessarily wiser but at least closer to retirement

Living in the same place, married to the same wife and working the same job. Did become a grandfather though (4 years ago ) Holy shit how time flies!

Don't seem to be riding nearly as much as I used to. However, I still make it to a couple of Rally's a year. I always hit Georgia and Arkansas because they are so close. Did do a track day several years ago but the track wasn't that good IMO and left a bad taste in my mouth. Haven't done one since.

Probably been through 5 different bikes since you were here last.

2009 Ducati 1098, 2011 Ducati 1198 SP, 2011 Triumph Speed Triple, 2011 BMW S 1000 RR, 2012 BMW K 1300 S HP and now back to a 2013 ZX 14 R as well as an 2017 Aprilia RSV4 RF.

Didn't realize how much I missed a big bore bike that I could sport tour on until I didn't have one in my garage. Hence the change to the K 1300 and now the 14 R.

Still in relatively good health.

Had shoulder surgery a couple of years ago ( rotator cuff and torn bicep) but surgery went well and have 95+ % strength and range of motion. Diagnosed with malignant melanoma last year but luckily caught it early so after surgery I am malignant melanoma free. Still have to go back every 3-4 months for a body scan. That sucks but it's better than the alternative

That's it in an nutshell.
        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by big o View Post

well, at least you are still riding.

Hope you do get a new street bike this year.

As for me, not a whole lot has changed. Several years older but not necessarily wiser But at least closer to retirement

living in the same place, married to the same wife and working the same job. Did become a grandfather though (4 years ago 8-o) holy shit how time flies!

Don't seem to be riding nearly as much as i used to. However, i still make it to a couple of rally's a year. I always hit georgia and arkansas because they are so close. Did do a track day several years ago but the track wasn't that good imo and left a bad taste in my mouth. Haven't done one since.

Probably been through 5 different bikes since you were here last.

2009 ducati 1098, 2011 ducati 1198 sp, 2011 triumph speed triple, 2011 bmw s 1000 rr, 2012 bmw k 1300 s hp and now back to a 2013 zx 14 r as well as an 2017 aprilia rsv4 rf.

Didn't realize how much i missed a big bore bike that i could sport tour on until i didn't have one in my garage. Hence the change to the k 1300 and now the 14 r.

Still in relatively good health.

Had shoulder surgery a couple of years ago ( rotator cuff and torn bicep) but surgery went well and have 95+ % strength and range of motion. Diagnosed with malignant melanoma last year but luckily caught it early so after surgery i am malignant melanoma free. Still have to go back every 3-4 months for a body scan. That sucks but it's better than the alternative

that's it in an nutshell.
          dahhhmmmm :)
          Proud Father of a US soldier

Try Scorpion Helmets

norcalsportriders.com

Pirelli Tires - CT Racing

Dave Moss - Catalyst Reaction

Comment

Working...
          X