NWS Ghost hugger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWS Ghost hugger

Does anyone recall what these were going for new? There's one available on the FB ZZR page. Does a hugger really provide a worthwhile benefit other than looking cool? The only reason I'd add one is to protect the shock from debris.

Originally posted by slayman View Post
    Does anyone recall what these were going for new? There's one available on the FB ZZR page. Does a hugger really provide a worthwhile benefit other than looking cool? The only reason I'd add one is to protect the shock from debris.
    Hey Scott,

Had to be close to $200 new.

As you siad, they keep debris from the shock.

How much they asking for it?
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Looking cool is a worthwhile benefit.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Mike, $200
        Dave, at this stage in the life cycle of a 14 year old, 75,000 mile bike, function beats form.

Comment

Yeah, no way I'd pay $200 for a used one.

I just bought a new carbon fiber one for my 14 and only paid $150.

JMHO.
          I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

They just look damn cool. Protecting rear shock..........it's tough, it can take it.
            Wish I had one.
            "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
            but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Originally posted by NotDeadYet View Post
              Looking cool is a worthwhile benefit.
              I do that every day.

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
              ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post

I do that every day.
                Correct. Even if you try something that just doesn't work, look cool while trying.
                "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
                but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Working...
                X