Front brake upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZZRRRRRR View Post
    BIG O there are plenty of places to rent a bike in each state with plenty of different types of bikes. This twisty loop was three days out of Perth our capital city with about 365 miles per day staying at a central air BNB. There are endless amounts of riding options in WA it is the largest state of Australia you can start on the coast and be in the bush within an hour, I haven't ridden on our East coast (Sydney and Melbourne) but there are double the options again. Plenty of interest here at the moment in the off road riding scene with the amount of off-road trails available as well. Happy to assist any international travelers to Perth.

Brendon
    Thanks for the information Brendon.

When I get to planning a trip I'll contact you and maybe you can give me some more specific info?

Thanks again,

Mike
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Out and about on the weekend. Trail braking into the corners now with the Nissin calipers.
      Always have a go yourself. Remember that a novice built the Ark. And experts built the Titanic.

Comment

Nice!
        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Working...
        X