Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aftermarket Header with Stock Exhaust? Or Slips On's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW

There is a site member that has a set of the Dale Walker Hole Shots with shim kit for $275 shipped.

https://zzrbikes.com/forum/general-z...-price-reduced

A quality slip on kit with a great sound. Many site members swear by them.

Quite a bit cheaper than the Back Widow kit. Unless of course you want the Black Widow kit.

Just another option.

Maybe buy the Black Widow headers with the money you save buying the Hole Shots
    Last edited by BIG O; 09-16-2018, 07:14 AM.
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O
      BTW

There is a site member that has a set of the Dale Walker Hole Shots with shim kit for $275 shipped.

https://zzrbikes.com/forum/general-z...-price-reduced

A quality slip on kit with a great sound. Many site members swear by them.

Quite a bit cheaper than the Back Widow kit. Unless of course you want the Black Widow kit.

Just another option.

Maybe buy the Black Widow headers with the money you save buying the Hole Shots
      Price reduced to $275.
      "You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
      99 Yamaha R1

Comment

That's what I said
        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Slip-ons all the way Dinky.

Comment

Tsukigi exhaust. Installed it three year ago.
            Last edited by Oilguy; 11-27-2018, 05:57 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Very nice. Did you import it from Japan?
              "You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
              99 Yamaha R1

Comment

Thanks. Found them on EBay a few years ago.
                sigpic

Comment

I had muzzy's. I repacked them myself.. really loved the sound. I did stainless steel wool.. then the white pillow style packing... Dont wrap it too tight. The looser the packing the sound is better and not too loud. The idea is that looser packing will absorb more sound. was deep muscle car sound.. I also had the outer cans powder coated. was a good look for the zed

Comment

Working...
                  X