Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
    No disrespect intended.
    I took it without disrespect... my response tone was hard to hear...

Originally posted by JeffS View Post
    What part of AZ are you in?
    Prescott area. I ride the Skull Valley Loop and Jerome area often since both are in the back yard...

Originally posted by NotDeadYet View Post
    Cool transformation. I've never seen a ZZR turned cafe before. I've always been attracted to the cafe style. Great work!! Thanks for sharing.
    Neither had I... but glad I gave it a try.

Originally posted by spedxprt View Post
    Thanks for sharing your unique build with us. Are you in the Prescott area? Let's ride!
    Thanks and yes. I try to get out often as I can, especially since the rain is taking a break...

Comment

Elvota, Piken and I often ride the Phienix, Wickenburg, Yarnell, Prescott, Camp Verde, Payson, and back to Phoenix loop and will let you know the next time we ride!
      My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
      http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Our ability to distribute interesting information is out pacing our ability to create it.

Comment

Originally posted by spedxprt View Post
          Elvota, Piken and I often ride the Phienix, Wickenburg, Yarnell, Prescott, Camp Verde, Payson, and back to Phoenix loop and will let you know the next time we ride!
          Sounds good.

Comment

Nice conversion. I like the cafe style & looked at a Buell 1125CR. I stripped my fairing off but no time 2 do full conversion right now. Nor do I hv the skillset. But looking 2 change the front fairing. I like ur look. KUDOS! Might look more into that conversion now. U hv inspired me.

Comment

Interesting and congrats on the action to keep her going. A different look and that leads me to ask..... have you possibly named the bike? Say....mmm maybe something like
              Optimus Prime ?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by holtff1074 View Post
                Interesting and congrats on the action to keep her going. A different look and that leads me to ask..... have you possibly named the bike? Say....mmm maybe something like
                Optimus Prime ?
                Ha! No real name... I mostly just refer to it as my 1200cc skateboard

Comment

Not all bikes look good with the Tupperware removed, most look like a wet cat, this Kawi looks good. Have you put a bathroom scale under the front and rear wheels to see how much it weighs now ?

Comment

Originally posted by ZRX/ZZR View Post
                    Have you put a bathroom scale under the front and rear wheels to see how much it weighs now ?

I tried that once. Broke both of the scales.

The wife was pissed!

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

And I was thinking you were gonna tell us about a restaurant that caters to the riding community
                      Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by ZRX/ZZR View Post
                        Have you put a bathroom scale under the front and rear wheels to see how much it weighs now ?
                        No... but I did weigh everything as it came off. I removed about 92 pounds.... but added a few back on.

More details (with listed weights of everything) can be found here:

http://zzrcafe.com/2018/01/dropping-pounds/

Comment

what suspension changes?
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X