OEM hard luggage - old topic I know

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM hard luggage - old topic I know

I have a chance to obtain a set of OEM hard bags locally. I know the racks are ugly and all that...Can they be used with a top box. Obviously my SWmotech top box setup won't work. Right?

I know I've seen guys that have the OEM bags that also have top cases.

However, I don't know what brackets they used to mount the top case.

Not much help but I know it can be done.
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Twisted Throttle says no SW Motech parts available and Givi's parts are not stocked and are ???? on delivery. I have the PMB cases and silver racks in my possession, but unless there is a top box option I'm going to pass. Unless somebody's got some parts lying around they need to get rid of? Might look at merging the Motech top rack and givi side rack, could be ugly. Or perhaps I should just buy a new N1K with bags......

Comment

Keep digging, something will turn up.

Or, get the N1K, and keep the ZED.

Comment

Originally posted by mehush View Post
          Keep digging, something will turn up.

Or, get the N1K, and keep the ZED.
          Those two might be too close in intended purpose to keep the ZED.....

Comment

I had stock racks but added a sep top box rack, home brew. As soneone mentioned you may have to scour the web for one of the other sets

Comment

Originally posted by JeffS View Post
              I had stock racks but added a sep top box rack, home brew. As soneone mentioned you may have to scour the web for one of the other sets
              Got any pics of your ingenuity?

Comment

Working...
              X