Early Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Christmas

I've pretty much done all I want to do to the ZZR so now I'll have all winter to get this sorted out. Its an 02 all stock except for the flush turn signals. IMG_20201111_200241537[1].jpg

Sweeeeeet peace sis

Comment

Oh my!
      tbolt

Comment

Beautiful. One of the best green bikes

Comment

Nice!
          "You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
          99 Yamaha R1

Comment

Awwwww that’s nice

Comment

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Wow!

That think looks pristine!

Tell us more
                I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                  Wow!

That think looks pristine!

Tell us more
                  It will look even better when I get it running LOL ! I bought it non running w/ 20k on odometer. Been sitting in a garage for a few years and its never been dropped but still has a few blems. Carbs are for sure gummed up as the gas smells like varnish. I want to put the stock turn signals and rear fender back to stock and I'll call it good. If I can sneak a slipon and jet kit past my wife I'll go for it although I caught her sitting on it so we'll see who's bike it really is. She sold her 250 Ninja a couple of months ago.

Comment

Nice collection you have.

A ZX 14, a ZZR 1200 and now the ZX 7 R.

Where are you located?
                    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Nice collection you have.

A ZX 14, a ZZR 1200 and now the ZX 7 R.

Where are you located?
                      I live in South Carolina 8 miles south of Charlotte. Yeah the 14 is nice but the ZX7R is something I lusted after when I still had 3 small kids at home and that feeling never left me. My son even had a poster of the orange one in his room. Now that they are all gone I'm the one turning into a kid lol. I really wanted a ZX11D again but the ZZR was the closest I could get to finding something from that era that wasn't a pile. Same for the ZX7. I've had a Busa, a ZX12r , an 06 zx14 and even an R1 in the last 10 years but before I was married I had a 85 900 Ninja that I bought as a new leftover in 87. These old school big bore carbureted bikes just seem to keep the fire going in me for some reason.

Comment

I've had numerous, different bikes in the past several years.

Every now and then I get an itch for something different.

However, I somehow always end up with a big bore bike in the stable.

I will say that after getting a ZX 14 (I'm on my second) I've become spoiled by fuel injection.

Maybe when I retire in a few years I'll get a project carb'd bike.

Comment

This would be it: 1992 Kawasaki ZX 7 R

Comment

Although the "R" version might be a bit difficult and/or costly to obtain.

Otherwise just a ZX 7 I guess.

Comment

Although the "R" version might be a bit difficult and/or costly to obtain.

Otherwise just a ZX 7 I guess.

OH YEAH ! The Lost In Space robot arms models. Classics. gsxr ltd.jpg I'd be done if I could get this.

Comment

Working...
                              X