Burnout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnout

Love doing this when it's time for new tires.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWCeakMvFEA&t=2s

What a mess it make on the bike u never get it clean. Looks like tire had a lot of life left in it. Peace

Comment

New or old tires, who doesn't enjoy a good burn out!
      Our ability to distribute interesting information is out pacing our ability to create it.

Comment

Not my first go round doing burnouts. I use Armor All on all the places where the rubber may stick. Cleans off super easy. Those tires were not only worn badly, they were date code 2004 = dry and hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Toonces View Post
          dry and hard.
          Sounds like my Johnson

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post

Sounds like my Johnson
            My date code is too old.

Comment

Originally posted by Toonces View Post

My date code is too old.
              I hear ya.

My date code is 3170
              I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

BTW

You look different in leathers

Comment

that rider did not seem to do much in the rpm department...……..lugging the shite out of the motor...…..better to rev it feely

Comment

I was there. RPMs were held at about 4K. Seemed to work pretty good. Lets see your burnout vid with all free reving.

Comment

Just look up youtube…..1989 IDBA Chase to the Championship.....I set the ET and MPH records in Pro Comp...I think I know how to do a burnout. and not at 4,000 rpms

Comment

let me help: go to youtube

enter: 1989 IDBA Chase to the Championship Volume 2 Pt.7 look for Ed Killar In Pro Comp

cheers !!

Comment

Working...
                        X