Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What have you done lately.....

damn your bike has some nice mods

not too far from me either (I'm in kent)

ever wanna get rid... hit me up, Id love one with those mods.
    If i'm going to hell, i'm going on a zzr 1100!

Comment

that black one is a beast! but still true to the og look, I like that. a lot.

Comment

Don't have a lot to do but ride for maybe a few weeks before it is time for mittens and wool hat here, but since the new paintjob on the fairings for the GPz is taking its sweet time, I changed brake fluid in the zzr today. Heck, the whole reason for buying it was because the GPz paintjob was not the quick fix I hoped for in july when I still had time to fiddle about..

Comment

Season is pretty much over but yesterday I got these uk made risers in the mail, about 1", so I had to make a quick run to try them out. Noticably easier on the wrists I may say.

Comment

My wife askes me what I have accomplished today ?
            nothin, I said
            she asked what I have planned for tomorrow ?
            I said, finish what I started today !! nbk

Comment

Put a set of Michelin Road 5's on the ole girl this morning. Will be out early in the morning with some guys here for the Barber Vintage weekend.
              Other than that today.................not much. The tire thing pretty well wooped my old, outa shape ass. Getting old friggin sux.
              "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Comment

Originally posted by Silentdawg View Post
                Season is pretty much over but yesterday I got these uk made risers in the mail, about 1", so I had to make a quick run to try them out. Noticably easier on the wrists I may say.
                What'd it run you to get those machined?

Looks good.
                I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

about a 100 usd shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by Silentdawg View Post
                    about a 100 usd shipped.
                    So about what Gen Mar's cost. Although I don't know if they offer them for ZX 11's any longer.
                    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Got my first ride in 6 wks after breaking a wrist. Two hours and both my arm and my butt were toast. Like starting all over again. Sure did miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by mehush View Post
                        Got my first ride in 6 wks after breaking a wrist. Two hours and both my arm and my butt were toast. Like starting all over again. Sure did miss it.
                        Glad you're back out and about. Hope you finish healing up well.
                        "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Comment

Originally posted by CHARLIE View Post

Glad you're back out and about. Hope you finish healing up well.
                          Thanks CHARLIE. Sometimes a little downtime can make you appreciate what you love to do even more.

Comment

Working...
                          X