This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome T-Rex owners and fans!

At the request of one of our member T-Rex owners, I have established this discussion forum to promote the flow of information between our two closely related groups. If you have any questions about the use of the forum, please visit the FAQ found here or contact me via email scott@zzrbikes.com.

Enjoy!

Whooo Hoooo! Scott's "DaMan"! If you'd like, move my two related posts to this forum. Thanks Scott!!!

Comment

Scott, so I wonder, how do you feel about Robert Millsap stealing all of this forum's members? This used to be a pretty popular forum, until Robert Millsap made his TROA site and took all of the members of this forum and moved them to the new one. So that's a pretty major loss for the owner of this forum.
      What upsets me is that the couple of times I've tried to mention this forum on the TROA website, Robert Millsap has always deleted my posts whenever there is any mention in them about this forum. Sounds to me like Robert Millsap is an unthankful little redneck.
      "A marriage is between a man and a woman, and a woman." - Mitt Romney

Comment

Originally posted by AlexRex
        Scott, so I wonder, how do you feel about Robert Millsap stealing all of this forum's members? This used to be a pretty popular forum, until Robert Millsap made his TROA site and took all of the members of this forum and moved them to the new one. So that's a pretty major loss for the owner of this forum.
        What upsets me is that the couple of times I've tried to mention this forum on the TROA website, Robert Millsap has always deleted my posts whenever there is any mention in them about this forum. Sounds to me like Robert Millsap is an unthankful little redneck.
        Alex, if you were a supporting member of this site you would realize that Jeff is the owner of this site, not Scott. I'm not an ungrateful parisite... I've made numerous purchases from the site store and have made a fair share of contributions to the site in forms other than sarcasm, off colored remarks, and whining.

I'm sure that the others don't mind you bringing this to the forum; as I am sure that they have missed the drama

Comment

It doesn't matter, fact is every time I've brought up ZZRBIKES.COM forum on the TROA forum you have ALWAYS DELETED my posts. Deny that and burn in hell eternally (I'm only saying this, cuz I read your other post: " Since you're here, I'll assume you're interested in high-performance vehicles, but first let me tell you about myself. While I enjoy my vehicles, I owe my life and everything in it to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who gives me the confidence and boldness to face each day knowing that I will someday live eternally with Him."

Which means you are a strong believer in God, whoever she is, so you wouldn't want to piss her off by lying. So try denying that you didn't delete my ZZRBIKES.com related posts.

You messed up with the wrong crowd.

Comment

And I want to apologize to the owner of this forum for helping Robert Millsap market his forum on the Net through my Search Engine submission software. I've removed him form the software and I'll add this site instead, so I can redeem my foolish action. Unthankful parasites upset me, that's all.

Comment

You messed up with the wrong crowd.
              HAHAHAHAHA how many people on this site do you really think have your back ass clown? Alex....get over yourself.

Comment

I could care less about that. This post was directed to the owner of the forum. He's the only one who actually is losing anything from TROA/ Robert Millsap.

Comment

Go home crybaby. Don't you plush whiners have anything beter to do on a Friday night that shit up an otherwise good forum? Do you really need 5 threads to have your girlie cat fight. We do that there here all in the same thread most of the time.

Comment

I could care less about that. This post was directed to the owner of the forum. He's the only one who actually is losing anything from TROA/ Robert Millsap.

send the owner a PM you cunt....

Comment

Originally posted by ZZRDude

send the owner a PM you c--t....

Comment

Working...
                      X