Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campagna T-rex: where is hidden 15A headlight fuse located, please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campagna T-rex: where is hidden 15A headlight fuse located, please?

No power to either headlight.
    All other lights and all other electricals work fine.
    All main fuse box fuses good.
    30A main fuse next to main fuse box good.
    Both head light relays test out fine but they are not getting power
    Where is the "hidden" 15A headlight fuse located, please?

I have looked everywhere on the driver's side where the wiring harness goes to the front.
    The T-rex parts diagram has it floating around the master clutch cylinder which makes little sense.
    I have had the driver's side shroud off and looked along the plastic cover for the main wiring harness running back to front.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards, Bo

Re: Campagna T-rex: where is hidden 15A headlight fuse located, please?

If the electrics are transplanted wholesale, there are 2 other fuses besides the main outside the fusebox.

Comment

If it's like a bike, the headlamps won't get power until the starter has been bumped.
      Just giving ya a heads up for troubleshooting.
      KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Thanks. I am running the bike and still no lights.

Yes, it appears to 100% ZZR1200 stock electrics.

So, there are two more external-to-the-fuse-box fuses besides the 30A main fuse?

Are they around the battery or how "far" are they in wire length from the battery, please?

What kind of enclosures are they in? Standard blade mini fuse in a black housing or?

Regards, Bo

Originally posted by Danno View Post
        If the electrics are transplanted wholesale, there are 2 other fuses besides the main outside the fusebox.

Comment

On the bike, they are attached to the right side of the battery box above the main fuse in white plastic holders-blade fuses like the rest.

Comment

thanks. That is the one place I haven't looked... Figures.

Do you know what the two circuits do? One of headlamps? One for starter or?

Regards, Bo

On the bike, they are attached to the right side of the battery box above the main fuse in white plastic holders-blade fuses like the rest.

Comment

One is a 30 amp headlight fuse and the likely source of your problem. The wiring diagram says the other is a spare.

Comment

got it. Thanks very much. regards, Bo
                One is a 30 amp headlight fuse and the likely source of your problem. The wiring diagram says the other is a spare.

Comment

Working...
                X