Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

—» Want more? Road Trips & Planning

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 3082 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ZZR1200 vs ZX1400vs GXSR1300vs ZX10rr Who do you think won

Long Island NY Bikes: 2002 ZZR1200 84 GPZ 750 turbo Huffy 24

ZZR1200 vs ZX1400vs GXSR1300vs ZX10rr Who do you think won

Well it started out like a nice day to ride wife bitching sun shine and fuse gone so off I went looking for some squids to squash and came up and a ZX1400 staging a GSXr 1300 at a light well Busa boy stood it straight up and ZX1400 guy carry the wheel about 100yard throw 3 gears I had to let off so not to run in to his back next light Busa boy said something about not sitting on the bike right and had a bad launch so they did it again well ZX1400 guy and Busa boy had what I would call great launches carried the wheel about as long as each other but the ZX was ahead and pulling hard by now a lone ZX10rr was now in the mix so the two stop running and slow at the next light ZX10 kid said "why did you two let off I was just about to stand on it and blow both of you away"{ he was not kidding when he said that} we all pulled in to a parking lot and check out bikes

OK DONN"T JUMP DOWN MY THROUHT FOR WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY

The ZX1400 has the same Egos as the ZZR but the tank is a lot higher IMO the Busa still suck and the ZX10rr is what it is a weapon not a street bike OH YAH ZX1400 AND BUSA BOY both like the ZZR allot so off we went to see who's the big dog Busa boy and ZX1400guy did it one more time the winner by allot was ZX1400buy at least 10 bike and he did not get as good as a launch as the Busa who had a prefect launch and wheel slipage ZX10kid wanted to run the ZX1400 and the race was embarrassing for the zx10kid he has not a idea how to launch a bike dam near flip it over the ZX1400 guy want to race me I said” I already now the outcome of this race and I lost" The ZZR held up pretty good till 3gear ZX10 kid said he got his head on and want another shot ZX1400 guy suggested roll on in second so not to have a repeat and ZXkid took him up on it. It was close but the ZX 1400 won again
    I think in a real drag the ZX 1400 would win
    But if both ZX's where set up for dragging it would be even closer
    I don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way

"If god wanted you to know what guns I owned he would have carved it in stone up on the mountain."
    ZZRGUY

Barack Obama the greatest guns salesman since Samuel L. Colt
    ZZRGUY

IT IS TIME TO ELECT LEADERSHIP NOT RE ELECT IT

Senior Member Sensei
    Really, the 10R totally outclasses the fat monster motor bikes. Not only in appearance, but in sheer performance. What an incrediable machine. In all likelyhood, in a real race ,on a real road circuit, it would humble the fat Kaws and decimate the Fuguly one by a wide margin
    "Very funny! Now where's the real president"?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFVJqqnp4PA&NR=1

Long Island NY Bikes: 2002 ZZR1200 84 GPZ 750 turbo Huffy 24
    Quote Originally Posted by fast911ray
    In all likelyhood, in a real race ,on a real road circuit, it would humble the fat Kaws and decimate the Fuguly one by a wide margin
    There is not dout about the but drag race prep both bike and it would be real close

Senior Member Sensei
    Whipping your corner parking ass on a ZX6RR
    Really, the 10R totally outclasses the fat monster motor bikes. Not only in appearance, but in sheer performance. What an incrediable machine. In all likelyhood, in a real race ,on a real road circuit, it would humble the fat Kaws and decimate the Fuguly one by a wide margin
    In the hands of an experienced rider the 10R wins everytime. Laws of physics and power to weight ratio means we don't have to have a 6 page debate it either. A good rider probably wouldnt shift more than twice. the only chance the bigger bikes have is in the half mile but by then they are trying to reel in the 10 and it 's to late. Still it would be fun to do at track sometime in time trials.
    AFM #869

Senior Member Master
    pr0phet00, know you are interested in the 10R so have to mention the neat business the 04 10R started performing here. At around 1400 miles just when I was starting to get a little cocky with the 1-2 and 2-3 shifts the animal started teaching the old man a new lesson in respect. Found out no more practicing full throttle shifts unless you want the s--t scared out of you. The engine started running harder (if this is possible) and even though I lean over the front as much as possible the animal starts coming up into full wheelies and then some if you don't get off the throttle for a sec and settle the bike down. The bike is an absolute rip in the hill country because of the tremendous power and light weight ratio. Taking the 06 10R up into the mountains tomorrow so we'll see how she takes the big sweepers. So far the engine mods seem to make the 06 more controllable in full throttle situations.
    House Of 14

Senior Member Sensei
    Damm it Bear...stop telling us that stuff. I really want to be rational and maybe get the GTR1400. If you keep posting these little tidbits you'll have me changing my mind...again. Why do you think I stopped reading about the 10Rs...I DONT want to know how great they REALLY are from guys who ACTUALLY own them

Damm it Bear...stop telling us that stuff. I really want to be rational and maybe get the GTR1400. If you keep posting these little tidbits you'll have me changing my mind...again. Why do you think I stopped reading about the 10Rs...I DONT want to know how great they REALLY are from guys who ACTUALLY own them

Actually Ray, you are a closet Moto Guzzi Norge 1200 wanna be! The GTR1400 is just a diversion for now until the Norge 1200 debuts.
    Owned Bikes - 77 Yamaha XS360, 76 Yamaha XS650, 80 Honda CB750F, 80 Suzuki GS850L, 96 Harley 1200 Sportster, 99 Kawasaki Concours, 04 Kawasaki ZZR1200 (fastest moonlightsilver color), Current - , 75 KZ400 Restored, 82 Suzuki GS1100GK,09 Kawasaki Concours 14

Senior Member Sensei
    True Doug, I am A Guzzi guy..but only their sportbikes. Rember when the MGS01 was supposed to arrive? I was ready to sell the ZZR at a moments notice should one have been available. I guess it's good that never happened. ..I never would have become so entrenched with "all y'all".

I don't mean to piss in the punch bowl guys but the ZX-14 has been electronically neutered through 4th gear. This month's issue of Cycle World mentions it and it does make sense.
    My ZZR power wheelies in 1st and 2nd gear. Now a bike with 40 more rear wheel HP without any RAM effect, a dry weight of 46 pounds less and a wheelbase that is almost 2 inches shorter is going to be an animal! Word is that Kaw sent these bikes out with "soft" fuel curves and retarded timing curves to save us from ourselves. I've noticed in most every article so far that the bike just doesn't wheelie.

Once Power Commander steps up you'll see a lot more radical power reports from this engine.

Senior Member Apprentice
    http://www.dragbike.com/dbnews/anmviewer.asp?a=2079&z=2

Here Brock has 195 rear wheel horsepower from his zx14 without the actual engine being touched or nitrous. He has dyno results with the busa with the exact same mods at 177hp.